+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

khushboo12121

Apr 23, 2022
Hoped you are doing well,

We send e mail and they are saying , the application is waiting for officer to make final decision and final decision will be very soon

Your and our application is almost same time last year. likely it will take few week mean 2-4 weeks .

As per you sponsor, your eligibility has been completed and your husband medical has been completed . you are suffering and staying at Pakistan for your husband application . you can wait few more days and travel with your husband.

Kindly, please please keep up- to-date your husband application status also.

Thanks
Please do provide the email id so i can contact Ircc?

khushboo12121

Apr 23, 2022
An immigration consultant from Islamabad have told my husband that people who applied last year (2021) will not be approved ( their applications are automatically cancelled by IRCC because of COVID, they'll have to apply again and pay for everything ) thats why its taking forever to respond. Is this some kind of joke or what???

Manee00

Star Member
Oct 17, 2022
Hello everyone! Some of you have got pprs recently. I wanted to ask on which different email you were getting them? I mean if it wasn’t the one which got updated usually then was it of the sponser’s? Or any of your other family member? Because I have only one email for myself. I’m the PA. Please clear me out

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
An immigration consultant from Islamabad have told my husband that people who applied last year (2021) will not be approved ( their applications are automatically cancelled by IRCC because of COVID, they'll have to apply again and pay for everything ) thats why its taking forever to respond. Is this some kind of joke or what???
maybe that person is talking about visitor visa? There is no way that IRCC can cancel application without notifying the sponsor specially if the application has at least reached AOR.

Manee00

Star Member
Oct 17, 2022
Hi everyone, got the ppr yesterday, Nov 15th (see my timeline in my signature), thank God. Finally. It's been a long journey. Hope this spreads some hope and sincerely wishing that everyone else is reunited with their spouses very soon.

I also have 2 questions:

1.) How long should I expect it to take to get the passport stamped with the visa and returned? We plan to have it picked up in person. Anyone have any experience or idea of how long it takes with the Lahore Visa Application Centre?

2.) When should I book tickets? It looks like even just one-way tickets from Pak to Canada are insanely expensive for most of this month and December, and if I wait the full 4 weeks for the passport to come back, then won't it just be more expensive to book a ticket closer to the actual date? Should I book tickets 4 weeks from now to avoid price hikes in already expensive tickets, or just wait?

EDIT: Also, I have noticed that there are some people who got their pre-arrival letter and they have waited for longer than a week to receive the PPR--maybe try checking any other email you used in your application? Because I got the ppr request in different email from the one in which I usually received updates. In fact, my ppr request letter ONLY showed up in that email, it still hasn't even updated in Gc key yet.

So if you are waiting for that PPR and you have already received the pre-arrival letter, make sure you also check any other emails you had also included in your application to contact you, or your representative, or your spouse! Because the request could only be showing up in one email right now, and you actually have 30 days from the receipt of that email to submit the passport.
Was that other email yours as well? I mean I’m a but confused because I have only one email from which they contact me. Is there a possibility that you receive ppr on your siblings email as well? Because I entered their emails too when entering their information.

Hopeful69

Jul 12, 2022
So since Nov 4th after seeing Decision made on cic ecas site we are STILL anxiously waiting on what the DECISION is ... it's soo nerve wrecking .. this Friday it will be a full 3 weeks

My Immigration consultant sent out a web form got the generic reply that they are backlogged and will get back to us.

How does one wait wondering what the decision is ..
It seems that IRCC does not follow any set pattern of stages in finalizing an application. For some people, PPR email is sent after the pre arrival i.e. no DM stages. But for others like you, DM is put there for days or even weeks after the pre arrival and then PPR email is sent. At least, last stages of the process should be defined clearly by IRCC to minimize the anxiety for the applicants arising out of the uncertainty therein.

knighthunter001

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-2015
File Transfer...
06-07-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Second med 10-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-01-2023
It seems that IRCC does not follow any set pattern of stages in finalizing an application. For some people, PPR email is sent after the pre arrival i.e. no DM stages. But for others like you, DM is put there for days or even weeks after the pre arrival and then PPR email is sent. At least, last stages of the process should be defined clearly by IRCC to minimize the anxiety for the applicants arising out of the uncertainty therein.
Spot on .. just spot on ..

Like rather then saying decision made put it on decision being made n then change it .. like ud think someone created a proper flow for these types of things..

Reactions: Hopeful69

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
pre arrival has never been sent out at a specific stage. Any time after SA and before PPR (in the past, some didn't even get pre arrival at all). it's just information for potential new PR.

Reactions: armoured

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
pre arrival has never been sent out at a specific stage. Any time after SA and before PPR (in the past, some didn't even get pre arrival at all). it's just information for potential new PR.
I've been saying for a while: the primary meaning of the pre-arrival services letter is in the letter.

Where it says: you are being offered access to pre-arrival services, for free. Please use them.

That's literally what it means.

Reactions: YVR123

attkhan

Nov 17, 2020
He is giving wrong direction. He may don't know what is talking. He may trying to get the money from you.

You send e mail regarding your case send all your and husband information to LONDON Visa office directly. You will get response very soon. I hoped your case is on final stage and will get Pre arrival very soon

Patientlywaiting...

Oct 13, 2022
Was that other email yours as well? I mean I’m a but confused because I have only one email from which they contact me. Is there a possibility that you receive ppr on your siblings email as well? Because I entered their emails too when entering their information.
No, you will not receive an email from your sibling's email address. You will only receive an email to either the sponsor, the principal applicant, or any official representative (if you chose to have one). I provided 2 emails of my own as the sponsor, and the ppr came in one of those emails. I also made myself the official representative of the principal applicant, so any email that was for my spouse got sent to me because I was the representative.

Reactions: Joly21

Patientlywaiting...

Oct 13, 2022
Did you get the ppr on the same email which was used to contact you?
I got the ppr in an email I didn't usually receive updates in. Like, they only contacted me before through that email at the very beginning of the application, when I was linking my application to the online system. After that, they always sent me updates in my other gmail account. Then at the very end when I got the ppr, it came in that email that they had only used to contact me in the beginning.

Manee00

Star Member
Oct 17, 2022
No, you will not receive an email from your sibling's email address. You will only receive an email to either the sponsor, the principal applicant, or any official representative (if you chose to have one). I provided 2 emails of my own as the sponsor, and the ppr came in one of those emails. I also made myself the official representative of the principal applicant, so any email that was for my spouse got sent to me because I was the representative.
Ahh. I see. Thankyou so much. I hope I get ppr soon too. I’m the PA. January 2022 applicant

twety

Oct 11, 2022
Hello,

If you could please provide some guidance.

My brother is the sponsor and he has applied for his wife, who resides in Pakistan, for sponsorship.
Application was received by london visa office in june, biometrics have been completed and approved.
Today they have sent the letter for medical.
My brother visited his wife in march (which we included in the travel history form when we applied in may)
He visited her again in october 2022 and she is also expecting. Should i update that info on the gckey account?
how do i upload documents?
so far i have BOARDING PASSES/AIRLINE TICKETS of my brother, photos they took on their trip, and a updated travel history form and his wife's medical report of positive pregnancy. I have combined all that in one pdf.

Is there anything else i need to provide. Is it necessary to provide all this even though they have asked for medical?
please advise.

Thank you.
I think x ray is not save for pregnant women ..first take her gynaecologist advice then starts work on other things

Reactions: Ali Khan 520568