+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
And do you know how long it will take for Background and Criminality? I contacted LVO through MP, they said only these two things are pending. Eligibility is already passed.
I know it takes time, I've seen some Applicants who stucked at BCG and Criminality Check for months, and some lucky one got Pre-arrival and DM simultaneously. This is pure luck. And from last 18 months, I know how much lucky I am.

• Haha
Reactions: Phalos

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
For me LVO is dead, I dont know when and how its gonna work, Covid just made it extra difficult for all of us, and has given an excuse to immigration to be EXTRA EXTRA slow.
Lets think logically. LVO has so far collected dozens of ADR's. If it had no intention of processing applications further, why would it gather so many since Oct, Nov, Dec. ?
Its coming the STORM

Reactions: Arsh1973

Naila Haris

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
Feb 2020
Lets think logically. LVO has so far collected dozens of ADR's. If it had no intention of processing applications further, why would it gather so many since Oct, Nov, Dec. ?
Its coming the STORM
Whats your timelime??

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
5 times around..
The more you SEND the more they will put you UNDER the pile!
This threat was sent to one member of FB group from Singapore VO:

"Please note that repeated enquiries can contribute to delays in the processing of a file as the officer has to take time away from processing in order to respond to the enquiries."

nonamemike

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
I received a letter on JAN 21, 2021 that my file is being transferred to LVO. But today, when I called IRCC they said it is being sent to Shanghai office.

Any idea if LVO is faster or Shanghai.