+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
We are also paying for the private security that will be watching anyone that will be staying there
...and keeping friends, family, and keeping spouses from trying to sneak in to see their other halfs after years of separation. Heck it might be hired Police Officers (their hourly pay is around $80/hr)

Sweetgurl

Jun 23, 2017
Hi all,
Applying for work permit outside Canada with spouse and kid.
Child was born in USA and has a valid US passport.
Now when asked if Applying with family members i chose spouse and child.
For child questions section- what country that issued passport ? I chose USA and the system says based on the provided information the family member does not need Canada visa. And this now make his details in the application to go off.
What do I do?

Do I choose child's second nationality so as to make his data show that child is travelling with us or do I choose USA?
If I choose USA how will the officer know the child is coming with us.

Thanks.

1melisheikh

Aug 27, 2020
...and keeping friends, family, and keeping spouses from trying to sneak in to see their other halfs after years of separation. Heck it might be hired Police Officers (their hourly pay is around $80/hr)
It probably is or retired law enforcement of some kind but my husband told me he doesn’t care if he will have to as long as he ends up with me in the end. I’m the opposite and hate what is happening. But hopefully this doesn’t last to long it’s a bit extreme.

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
In New Zealand they pay $6700 for 14 days.
I guess we should thank Trudeau for not BANNING all flights - they considered it.
Truth and that’s not including a flight. You know how much a flight is to go there right now?

Yeah...that’s why my husband and I have no future plans to visit his family in the near future.

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
That's not true. And Trudeau has no constitutional rights to ban all flights. No need to thank him. He doesn't deserve it...And people in Australia and New Zealand can apply for waiver. True info here .https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2020/jul/29/new-zealand-to-start-charging-some-travellers-for-coronavirus-quarantine
It is for the spouse. So even if my husband and I want to go to New Zealand, because he is an NZ citizen and I’m not. We’d still have to pay.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
PART IPublic Welfare Emergency
Interpretation
Marginal note:Definitions

5 In this Part,

declaration of a public welfare emergency means a proclamation issued pursuant to subsection 6(1); (déclaration de sinistre)

public welfare emergency means an emergency that is caused by a real or imminent

• (a) fire, flood, drought, storm, earthquake or other natural phenomenon,
  • (b) disease in human beings, animals or plants, or
  • (c) accident or pollution
and that results or may result in a danger to life or property, social disruption or a breakdown in the flow of essential goods, services or resources, so serious as to be a national emergency. (sinistre)

Declaration of a Public Welfare Emergency
Marginal note:Declaration of a public welfare emergency

• 6 (1) When the Governor in Council believes, on reasonable grounds, that a public welfare emergency exists and necessitates the taking of special temporary measures for dealing with the emergency, the Governor in Council, after such consultation as is required by section 14, may, by proclamation, so declare.
  • Marginal note:Contents
    (2) A declaration of a public welfare emergency shall specify
    • (a) concisely the state of affairs constituting the emergency;
    • (b) the special temporary measures that the Governor in Council anticipates may be necessary for dealing with the emergency; and
    • (c) if the direct effects of the emergency do not extend to the whole of Canada, the area of Canada to which the direct effects of the emergency extend.
Marginal note:Effective date

• 7 (1) A declaration of a public welfare emergency is effective on the day on which it is issued, but a motion for confirmation of the declaration shall be laid before each House of Parliament and be considered in accordance with section 58.
  • Marginal note:Expiration of declaration
    (2) A declaration of a public welfare emergency expires at the end of ninety days unless the declaration is previously revoked or continued in accordance with this Act.
Orders and Regulations
Marginal note:Orders and regulations

• 8 (1) While a declaration of a public welfare emergency is in effect, the Governor in Council may make such orders or regulations with respect to the following matters as the Governor in Council believes, on reasonable grounds, are necessary for dealing with the emergency:
    • (a) the regulation or prohibition of travel to, from or within any specified area, where necessary for the protection of the health or safety of individuals;
    • (b) the evacuation of persons and the removal of personal property from any specified area and the making of arrangements for the adequate care and protection of the persons and property;
    • (c) the requisition, use or disposition of property;
    • (d) the authorization of or direction to any person, or any person of a class of persons, to render essential services of a type that that person, or a person of that class, is competent to provide and the provision of reasonable compensation in respect of services so rendered;
    • (e) the regulation of the distribution and availability of essential goods, services and resources;
    • (f) the authorization and making of emergency payments;
    • (g) the establishment of emergency shelters and hospitals;
    • (h) the assessment of damage to any works or undertakings and the repair, replacement or restoration thereof;
    • (i) the assessment of damage to the environment and the elimination or alleviation of the damage; and
    • (j) the imposition
      • (i) on summary conviction, of a fine not exceeding five hundred dollars or imprisonment not exceeding six months or both that fine and imprisonment, or
      • (ii) on indictment, of a fine not exceeding five thousand dollars or imprisonment not exceeding five years or both that fine and imprisonment,
    • for contravention of any order or regulation made under this section.

Mujahid10

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
If $150 per day hotel expenses.How $2000 for 3 days hotel cost. No need to stay in 5 star hotel
this is an illegal-legal( term that is illegal but misuse of cororna made it legal) way of looting and to increase the dropped economy by corona.

Last edited:

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
Pay $2000 just for 3 days, isn't it a big deal?? what kind of hotel is this, are we staying in NASA??
why would you pay 2 grand for three days? no one said to stay in atlantis, which isnt even in canada, book an airbnb or something cheap, i am sure 3 days can come under 150 dollars.

Reactions: riz7862