+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
So me and my wife both are in Pakistan and plan to go together when we get PPR, does that mean 4000 dollars? or we could just share the room and pay 2000? any idea?
you dont have to live in a 7 star, just book something nominal, it shouldnt cost more than 150-200 for both of you for a room, or 200-400 for 2 rooms.

Reactions: Ranaarslan7

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
why would you pay 2 grand for three days? no one said to stay in atlantis, which isnt even in canada, book an airbnb or something cheap, i am sure 3 days can come under 150 dollars.
why? because its a deterrent for ppl against travel, this isn't something you can book on Booking.com and choose best prices and room service. NO.
Its government designated hotel and you will pay whatever price the government will demand you and you will stay there until government says you can go. Kapish?

Ranaarslan7

May 14, 2020
you dont have to live in a 7 star, just book something nominal, it shouldnt cost more than 150-200 for both of you for a room, or 200-400 for 2 rooms.
I also don't want to pay so much. Thing is, I read somewhere that we'd be charged 2000 Dollars. idk, lets just hope it isn't true.....

lanka1204

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
London visa office
App. Filed.......
09-08-2019
Doc's Request.
13-01-2020 Military service
AOR Received.
21-10-2019
Med's Request
18-10-2019
Med's Done....
29-10-2019

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Used the webform on January 08 to enquire the status of my case, LVO replied that the file is currently in queue awaiting review by a migration officer. I mean after passing 18 months, they didn't even complete the review and still assessing whether i am eligible or not. They have yet to start the Criminality and Background Check, wherein they will take further time. That the hell is going on. No doubt they are now playing with our emotions.

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
Used the webform on January 08 to enquire the status of my case, LVO replied that the file is currently in queue awaiting review by a migration officer. I mean after passing 18 months, they didn't even complete the review and still assessing whether i am eligible or not. They have yet to start the Criminality and Background Check, wherein they will take further time. That the hell is going on. No doubt they are now playing with our emotions.
i am sorry to know that man, keep your cool and patience, in sha Allah it ll happen soon.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
I mean after passing 18 months, they didn't even complete the review and still assessing whether i am eligible or not.
because ADR is like Aor3 - application (docs) received...then you go in queue...then docs reviewed....then decision is made...

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
because ADR is like Aor3 - application (docs) received...then you go in queue...then docs reviewed....then decision is made...
@Phalos brother as I know they assess the eligibility first, and if you are, they will send you the Pre-arrival. At the stage of Pre-arrival, the decision hasn't been made. The Decision is made on the Admissibility Check (Criminality and Background clearance).

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
@Phalos brother as I know they assess the eligibility first, and if you are, they will send you the Pre-arrival. At the stage of Pre-arrival, the decision hasn't been made. The Decision is made on the Admissibility Check (Criminality and Background clearance).
Yes that's what I meant. Decision is made after Admissibility, but after ADR there is again wait time like after Aor2

Awais_ch

Star Member
Nov 27, 2017
And do you know how long it will take for Background and Criminality? I contacted LVO through MP, they said only these two things are pending. Eligibility is already passed.

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
For me LVO is dead, I dont know when and how its gonna work, Covid just made it extra difficult for all of us, and has given an excuse to immigration to be EXTRA EXTRA slow.

Reactions: Awais_ch