Jan 31, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
Feb 2020
Though they are processing the files of the applicants who have applied under PNP, FSW and Express Entry Program, but as I know they are not allowed to come canada due to border restrictions, Canadian Government only allows the people to enter who falls under family reunification category or the vulnerable peoples. Contatrary to this, prioritizing these restricted categories over family reunification category is totally illogical.
Exactly

sna29

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
LVO is prioritizing Foreign Skilled Workers Visa right now. FSW Apps are getting PPR right now, while Spousal Sponsorships are on back burner. We are not a priority.
But when they begin processing us, there will be a STORM like the one we seen last November.
A storm in a tea cup....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Phalos

Naila Haris

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
Feb 2020
I received a letter on JAN 21, 2021 that my file is being transferred to LVO. But today, when I called IRCC they said it is being sent to Shanghai office.

Any idea if LVO is faster or Shanghai.
I emailed ircc and got this reply
Thank you for your email.

Please note that given global restrictions resulting from COVID-19 and subsequent service disruptions, we are currently providing essential services only.

Your application is currently in transit and given the above disruptions, we are unable to confirm receipt of your application at IRCC London at the present time.

Any information you provided in your message below has been retained electronically.

While we continue to serve our clients, service disruptions and restrictions due to COVID-19 will have an impact on processing times and we are unable to respond to repeat enquiries.

More information on how COVID-19 is affecting IRCC and immigration applicants can be found at:

Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Immigration applicants

How the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is affecting immigration, refugees, citizenship and passport services

We trust that this information will be of assistance and thank you for your patience and understanding.

omtrq

Feb 29, 2020
I emailed ircc and got this reply
Thank you for your email.

Please note that given global restrictions resulting from COVID-19 and subsequent service disruptions, we are currently providing essential services only.

Your application is currently in transit and given the above disruptions, we are unable to confirm receipt of your application at IRCC London at the present time.

Any information you provided in your message below has been retained electronically.

While we continue to serve our clients, service disruptions and restrictions due to COVID-19 will have an impact on processing times and we are unable to respond to repeat enquiries.

More information on how COVID-19 is affecting IRCC and immigration applicants can be found at:

Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Immigration applicants

How the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is affecting immigration, refugees, citizenship and passport services

We trust that this information will be of assistance and thank you for your patience and understanding.
can u tell me what is the email address u contacted them at?