+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

SYEDANAMAL

Apr 15, 2020
some people say if someone is sponsoring you from quebec you will get visa early compare to other people who lives in other cities of canada? is it right or just an assumption? i saw two members here who applied from quebec they got visa in last few days..
Not true, I am Quebec Candidate and still waiting to hear from CPC Mississaugua. Medical expiring on Feb 10 and CSQ expiring by the end of October.

Reactions: Duaa Ali

Wahedi

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london visa office
mashAllah congratulations bro... 4th oct is my husband's birthday and our nikkah anniversary so i wish and i pray i will get good news in oct inshaAllah
I.a
As i told u today things will sattle dwn i.a n few days u will recive good news allah is the best plner.
Oct will be benchmark for spousal applicnts i.a

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
Not true, I am Quebec Candidate and still waiting to hear from CPC Mississaugua. Medical expiring on Feb 10 and CSQ expiring by the end of October.
don't worry...people are getting PPR so are we :) my medical has been expired on 20th aug... so don't take stress things are getting better as immigration minister said they will speed up spousal immigration so inshaAllah soon this wait will come to an end

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
Tnk u
March 22 2019 applicant
FT dec 10
Aor2 jan 06 2020
ADR jan 06 2020 (Fresh pcc/Sch A)
Pre-arrival sep 26 (alhumdulillah)
Hi
do you know why were you asked Schedule A ? Or If you travel between anytime from application submit and now?

Hajra789

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hello,

for those who have landed recently.

can you please share landing experience.

Also hoW to fill out the declaration of goods for first time Pr doing soft landing??! What to include??

Reactions: riz7862

Ammar Muhammad

Star Member
Sep 22, 2020
Hello,

for those who have landed recently.

can you please share landing experience.

Also hoW to fill out the declaration of goods for first time Pr doing soft landing??! What to include??
Pretty straight forward, if your going to land these days they will give you 1 form in the plane which is going to ask you for your contact details so they can keep track of you during your 14 day mandatory quarantine.

After that they may give you a declaration form or it may be done digitally on the airport's kiosks. It basically asks you if you have brought any animal products, how much tobbaco and/or alcohol if any. Some general questions which most people tick NO for. Other then that it's pretty simple.

This is just the general landing experience. I've never arrived with a passport stamped visa for Canada so I don't know what might be different for those getting sponsored.

Ammar Muhammad

Star Member
Sep 22, 2020
Pretty straight forward, if your going to land these days they will give you 1 form in the plane which is going to ask you for your contact details so they can keep track of you during your 14 day mandatory quarantine.

After that they may give you a declaration form or it may be done digitally on the airport's kiosks. It basically asks you if you have brought any animal products, how much tobbaco and/or alcohol if any. Some general questions which most people tick NO for. Other then that it's pretty simple.

This is just the general landing experience. I've never arrived with a passport stamped visa for Canada so I don't know what might be different for those getting sponsored.
Also FYI I just came back to Canada last week so this does apply to covid times as well.

Wahedi

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london visa office
Hi
do you know why were you asked Schedule A ? Or If you travel between anytime from application submit and now?
ADR's are random
mostly SCH-A are asked due to the gap btwn file receiving and file transfer to designated office. Its mostly askd to confirm if P.A has traveld anywhr or recruted in any job or any activity which can be included in BGC to process .
hope this hlps

Reactions: Kz_hasn