+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Mrs.Junaid

May 31, 2020
Visa validity is before ur medical expires or ur passport which ever is expiring soon is the limit for visa expiry hope this hlps.
they were the norm in pre-covid time
What If medical is already expired? As they have extended the medical than whats the condition for travelling?
Any idea?

Wahedi

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london visa office
What If medical is already expired? As they have extended the medical than whats the condition for travelling?
Any idea?
Due to covid the meds are auto extended as per few applicnts&gcms notes in few threads.
Once u get ur copr the limit to enter canada will be mentiond on it.
Assume the med is expiring by 31 dec 2020 and passport xpiry is by jan 2021 the limit for entry to canada will be considerd 31 dec 2020 due to the medically admisible condition. Hope this hlp
From med or passport what eva is expiring sooner the limit for entry to canada will be befr the expiry of it

Arihu

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
Any idea?
A family member of a Canadian citizen can come to Canada. They need get COVID test before the flight and need to have quaratine plan for 14 days and valid visa.

hassnain21

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
Question

I'm planning on going to visit my wife and hopefully bring her back with me.
Do I need a covid test before leaving from Vancouver and when coming back.
Also do I still need to Quarantine if both clean on the test.

Wahedi

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london visa office
Question

I'm planning on going to visit my wife and hopefully bring her back with me.
Do I need a covid test before leaving from Vancouver and when coming back.
Also do I still need to Quarantine if both clean on the test.
Coming to pak u might inquire ur airlines wat are the terms&conditions before flight if its mentiond to hv covid-19 pcr test u hv to go through it.
While coming bk from pak most of the airlines hv made covid-19 pcr test mandatory.
Even the test is negetive while reaching to canada 1 must go through 14 days quarantine its mandatory in canada as per canadian immgration announcment during covid.
Hope this hlps i.a

Reactions: riz7862

Ammar Muhammad

Star Member
Sep 22, 2020
A family member of a Canadian citizen can come to Canada. They need get COVID test before the flight and need to have quaratine plan for 14 days and valid visa.
They don't need a covid test to arrive in Canada. However, depending on the Airline you pick and where they are transiting from one might need to get a covid test for the transit country.

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
so today's monday...fasten your seatblets guys :p :D for one more time our wait begins from today till sat...we will again wake up every single morning with hope that may be today's the day when my dream to live with my life partner will turn into reality...may be today is the day when this insufferable wait will come to and end...and that ending will be the happiest ending ever....and that would be the milestone that will lead all of us to our beautiful begining...this wait is tough so are we:)

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
More love will prevail after long time meeting with your life partner so we should be sincere to each other
we will manage with less love :p the only thing we want at this point of life is PR...yeh canada walon ne acha humare andar pyar paida karne ka torture wala tareeqa nikala hai:p main kam pyar se guzara kar lon gi :Dbass mujhe jaldi se apne husband ko dobara dekhna hai inshaAllah

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
October month will show our fate
inshaAllah ... but...how can you say that in such a definite way? by the way i am hoping that too...but in these days my mind is acting like a roller coaster .. in one moment i am thinking like i will get PPR today and in the second moment i am like... its going to take 6,7(God forbid) more months to get PPR...what the hell is wrong with my mind... i think in this way my mind keeps me busy

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
good night guys... i hope tomorrow some of us will get good news inshaAllah... keep sharing your good news so people can keep their hopes high...