T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
yes its sad...hopefully some good news will come our way soon now. Inshaallah.....we are having too much fights because of long distance...its not good for anyone apart......

Reactions: Duaa Ali

Ma_faraz

Aug 26, 2019
my heart is saying you will soon get good news inshAllah.. please remember me in your prayers i am going through depression because of this long visa processing time.. our second marriage anniversary is coming on Oct 4 but we were together only for one and half month... long distance relationships are very difficult.... i am so exhausted
Dua u are right. This is so stressful . Im also going through this situation.

Ma_faraz

Aug 26, 2019
its been 11 months since my file moved to LVO.. i am on my breaking point... i really dont know how to cope up with this stress.. nothing's working...since june 2019 i have done so many wazeefa's but i dont know why i am not getting any news...please Allah forgive us for everything and please help us...
:(. Me too. Please Allah accept our prayers pls pls. Ameen

Mrs.Junaid

May 31, 2020
Who ever got their spouse visa stamped recently,can anyone tell what was the duration of the visa they got?
Is there any condition that you have to travel before that date?

Wahedi

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london visa office
Who ever got their spouse visa stamped recently,can anyone tell what was the duration of the visa they got?
Is there any condition that you have to travel before that date?
Visa validity is before ur medical expires or ur passport which ever is expiring soon is the limit for visa expiry hope this hlps.
they were the norm in pre-covid time

Reactions: Mrs.Junaid

Arihu

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
Visa validity is before ur medical expires or ur passport which ever is expiring soon is the limit for visa expiry hope this hlps.
they were the norm in pre-covid time
My husband was permanent residence visa issues on September 23 2020. The expiry date of the permanent residence visa March 30, 2021. His medical was expired on July 6, 2020. They have extended his medical due to COVID 19.

Reactions: Mrs.Junaid

Dr. Irfan

Jun 17, 2020
السلام علیکم
Hope you are all doing well

My Pakistan Passport expires in February 2022. I am planning to initiate my Spouse Sponsorship Visa process (as Primary Applicant) within next 2-3 months.

Should i apply for my Passport renewal before applying?

Arihu

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
السلام علیکم
Hope you are all doing well

My Pakistan Passport expires in February 2022. I am planning to initiate my Spouse Sponsorship Visa process (as Primary Applicant) within next 2-3 months.

Should i apply for my Passport renewal before applying?
I think you should apply for renewal before applying

Reactions: Dr. Irfan

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
yes its sad...hopefully some good news will come our way soon now. Inshaallah.....we are having too much fights because of long distance...its not good for anyone apart......
same here bro...we are having arguments on almost everything..the reason is stress of visa process and the other reason is covid that created uncertainty about everything