Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
Passport Req..
Soon INSHAH ALLAH
I am January 2020 Applicant. Our lawyer received AOR a few days ago. It's been a long time after our 1st Application. What's next after AOR?

Wahedi

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london visa office
they always show an unjust distinction towards pakistanis..i dont know why they are discriminative against pakistanis...i know its their right to investigate because they are giving us chance to live in their country but they should treat every country like they treat us... i know that Allah is the best planner but i cant help it. so are you trying to say that it would take more 5,6 months for us to get PR :rolleyes: ... dont say that... i dont even want to think about that situation..its been 15 months since i met my husband and he cant come to pakistan because he has a job there..our 2nd anniversary is coming on 4th oct and its making me more sad...i hate long distance relationship and i am sure everybody does. lets see what happens
Tbh m not a immgration anlyst but i do study file flow in few groups predicting LVO is unjust it can do anything anytime stop assuming the time frame as the abv cmnt mentions try to divert ur periorities try to learn new stuffz nd get busy n ur hm wd family u will for sure miss this time utilize it with family nd learning new stuffz as i told u befr wait game is stressfull btr to get involved in homestuffz or new activities. Arrguments is part of long distance relationship at the end of the tunnel its worth it keep calm every night has to giveup for day ur day will cm too i.a keep ur moral up nd invest ur time in building a btr undrstnd with ur spouse things will b btr soon i.a

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
Tbh m not a immgration anlyst but i do study file flow in few groups predicting LVO is unjust it can do anything anytime stop assuming the time frame as the abv cmnt mentions try to divert ur periorities try to learn new stuffz nd get busy n ur hm wd family u will for sure miss this time utilize it with family nd learning new stuffz as i told u befr wait game is stressfull btr to get involved in homestuffz or new activities. Arrguments is part of long distance relationship at the end of the tunnel its worth it keep calm every night has to giveup for day ur day will cm too i.a keep ur moral up nd invest ur time in building a btr undrstnd with ur spouse things will b btr soon i.a
i know that LVO takes more time than any other visa office so i am not expecting anything..i know this time wont come again but my parents are more worried about me because like all desi parents they want to see me living with my husband Asap.. its been 2 years since i got married and people are like its been ages since i got married so i should be with my husband and they don't know i also want to be with my husband but i cant do anything.... i try to keep myself busy.. i do workout for 2,3 hours apart from that i keep myself busy with my new born nephew... anyways thank you for your supportive words...whatever you said it will make me stay positive.. inshaAllah everything will be fine soon

Reactions: riz7862 and Wahedi

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
Dont stress yourself and others,

Just imagine you are leaving soon and....
Try to enjoy the precious time with family, each and every moment, you may not get this time and chance often later..time is precious

Just change your focus from file to...
Try to learn some skills that you can invest in Canada to become more useful.
Try to discuss instead of fight ..what you can learn to get advantage in Canada

You really are short of time to do above things...

May Allah help you and all of us. Aameen
thank you for your kind words and your useful suggestions... i will keep your positive msg in my mind to stay strong and positive

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
Hi guys
Anyone got update June - August 2019 applicants?
Thanks