AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
Congratulations! Was the pre-arrival received via email or it was updated on Ecas, GCKey?
Thanks
Who receives the pre- arrival sponsor or the principal applicant ?
thanks

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
I am received the letter on the 22nd and on the letter it says send as attachment. I think it will be uploaded by the GCkey account but my lawyer will do that because he has access to that. I did submit communication but at the beginning with everything. Yes they ask for it in English that all.
Hi
What’s your application timeline or submission data ?
thanks

Nomadistic

Sep 23, 2020
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
I think i didn't quite understand what your situation currently standing at !
IF LVO visa office is asking for ADR AKA "Additional Information Request" then you have almost reached to ending stage of application. which mean you are close to your application "decision made" step.
They usually ask anyone whose PCC they consider expired or have pass the minimum validity period as per their standards!
It's bit different. When i was accepted as protected person in 2018. i applied for PR- In Canada and included my Spouse also in the application. Recently, i have received my DM and then COPR, along with a letter requesting me to submitt two additional forms, Police Certificates, biometrics & supporting documents such as Nikkah naama and birth certificates for my overseas Spouse at London Visa office.

habeeka4444

Sep 22, 2020
My Timeline Is :

May 2019 applicant
September 2019 - Medical request/ biometric request
October 2019 - medical/biometric complete
December 2019- AOR 2
Sept 22 2020- ADR request (police clearance, proof communication, Schedule A form)

soooo stressed.. anyone in similar situation? what may be the expected time for pre-arrival request?

Wahedi

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london visa office
My Timeline Is :

May 2019 applicant
September 2019 - Medical request/ biometric request
October 2019 - medical/biometric complete
December 2019- AOR 2
Sept 22 2020- ADR request (police clearance, proof communication, Schedule A form)

soooo stressed.. anyone in similar situation? what may be the expected time for pre-arrival request?
The movmnt on ur file is a good sign nothing to strees out for.
pcc validity is 6 months which seems to be expired for u months ago thats y they requested new pcc.
Sch A is for any movment of applicnt to any country or recruitmnt in some job or any activity which hppnd while the file was idle bk in canada and LVO.
Communication proofs is a common request LVO makes just to determine if the sponser&applicnt both are intouch
We have seen applicnts recived same ADR in last few days soo chill nd be on time to provide the requested stuffz.
Pre-arrivals aint obvious promptly aftr providing ADR it might be instant or can take time soo be prepared for both possibilities.
I recived ADR on jan 06 2020 nd provided it on 18 jan till yet i hvnt recived pre-arrivals its just luck game tbh

habeeka4444

Sep 22, 2020
The movmnt on ur file is a good sign nothing to strees out for.
pcc validity is 6 months which seems to be expired for u months ago thats y they requested new pcc.
Sch A is for any movment of applicnt to any country or recruitmnt in some job or any activity which hppnd while the file was idle bk in canada and LVO.
Communication proofs is a common request LVO makes just to determine if the sponser&applicnt both are intouch
We have seen applicnts recived same ADR in last few days soo chill nd be on time to provide the requested stuffz.
Pre-arrivals aint obvious promptly aftr providing ADR it might be instant or can take time soo be prepared for both possibilities.
I recived ADR on jan 06 2020 nd provided it on 18 jan till yet i hvnt recived pre-arrivals its just luck game tbh
it’s been 8 months since ADR?!!?
when did you apply?

Annao123

Star Member
Aug 29, 2020
My lawyer said to courier the police certificate and schedule A he said it can’t be submitted online because they want original copy. Is this true?