+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Malik7860

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
Can we submit whatsapp call logs screenshot as proof of communication? And how many pages of whatsapp chat should I include? And does it matter if all the screenshots are from the same month? NEED HELP!
also when attaching information about trip to Pakistan do I just attach pic of ticket? Also when uploading pictures (how many would be enough?) do i need to add captions explaining the picture ? If so how would I do that’s online ? PLEASE HELP
I would email everything to them and try your best to upload as much as you can to GCkey. And yes whatsapp call is acceptable.

Waleed15467

Sep 22, 2020
Can we submit whatsapp call logs screenshot as proof of communication? And how many pages of whatsapp chat should I include? And does it matter if all the screenshots are from the same month? NEED HELP!
also when attaching information about trip to Pakistan do I just attach pic of ticket? Also when uploading pictures (how many would be enough?) do i need to add captions explaining the picture ? If so how would I do that’s online ? PLEASE HELP
Just create a pdf with all that info much easier

rah_2019

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
What do you mean by email?
What is the email? On gckey only 3 documents can be uploaded.
GCKey online account list out all required doc (in your case 3 doc) I was requested to upload 4. However you can upload only one doc per title, so PDF is the best option (I included call log, picture, chat history in one pdf and uploaded). I hope it helps.

habeeka4444

Sep 22, 2020
Is there any recent cases that after submitted ADR.. someone got ppr right away? Within 1-2 weeks? I am really hopeful that after I submit the ADR by this week and it is received by LVO I will hear good news in 7-10 days inshALLAH

Wahedi

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london visa office
Is there any recent cases that after submitted ADR.. someone got ppr right away? Within 1-2 weeks? I am really hopeful that after I submit the ADR by this week and it is received by LVO I will hear good news in 7-10 days inshALLAH
BFD (bring forward date) a system used by visa officers to notify them once ADR is requested is in most cases is 2-3 months to look back into file nd evaluvate the requested docs to determine the reason they were requested fullfills the concern they had.tho few lucky ppl got pre-arrivals/DM within few days totally luck game