+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Nomadistic

Sep 23, 2020
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
Walikum Assalam,
Yea people have been asked in this group for additional information request AKA “ADR” after AOR2, it seem normal. Would you tell what month or date you submit the application.
thanks
I have not submitted yet. I have filled all the forms. My wife has done biometrics today in pakistan. And we also obtained PCC from 3rd country where we lived before. I am all set to send all to LVO. It looks different than normal spousal sponsorship application.

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
I have not submitted yet. I have filled all the forms. My wife has done biometrics today in pakistan. And we also obtained PCC from 3rd country where we lived before. I am all set to send all to LVO. It looks different than normal spousal sponsorship application.
I think i didn't quite understand what your situation currently standing at !
IF LVO visa office is asking for ADR AKA "Additional Information Request" then you have almost reached to ending stage of application. which mean you are close to your application "decision made" step.
They usually ask anyone whose PCC they consider expired or have pass the minimum validity period as per their standards!

saf1234

Star Member
May 30, 2019
Congratulations!!!!!!!
Can you please guide me as to where I sent the ADR like to which e-mail address
What ADR was requested? It should mention in the letter how they want it to be sent at the bottom of your letter. Usually if you have your GCKey account linked, they want it uploaded there.

Reactions: Annao123

Annao123

Star Member
Aug 29, 2020
What ADR was requested? It should mention in the letter how they want it to be sent at the bottom of your letter. Usually if you have your GCKey account linked, they want it uploaded there.
Ok it’s police certificate and schedule A form and they said to put it in as attachment less the 5MB so it’s through GCkey?
Actually my lawyer has access to the GCkey I don’t and he idk y was telling me to mail

habeeka4444

Sep 22, 2020
Ok it’s police certificate and schedule A form and they said to put it in as attachment less the 5MB so it’s through GCkey?
Actually my lawyer has access to the GCkey I don’t and he idk y was telling me to mail
They have asked for the same from me, I received the letter from LVO on the 22nd
And they have asked for additional communicatoon as well but can’t yoy upload all of them separately ?

I am attaching 10 pages of whatsapp chat as proof. Is there anything else I need to do for communication proof? Other then getting those chats stamped from a certified English translator

Reactions: Annao123

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
Received pre-arrival today.
April 2019 applicant, FT to LVO: Nov 26, 2019, ADR: Feb 13, 2020
congratulations.. Oh God i am so happy to hear that because some members were saying that LVO has stopped working because uk is again on lockdown situation when i read your good news i am relieved because now i know LVO is still working... Thank God.. i pray every single person here get pr soon inshaAllah

Malik7860

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
They have asked for the same from me, I received the letter from LVO on the 22nd
And they have asked for additional communicatoon as well but can’t yoy upload all of them separately ?

I am attaching 10 pages of whatsapp chat as proof. Is there anything else I need to do for communication proof? Other then getting those chats stamped from a certified English translator
Do calls not chats. And of you have visited yours spouse then put your ticket for proof and pics

Annao123

Star Member
Aug 29, 2020

I am received the letter on the 22nd and on the letter it says send as attachment. I think it will be uploaded by the GCkey account but my lawyer will do that because he has access to that. I did submit communication but at the beginning with everything. Yes they ask for it in English that all.

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019

May I know what’s your timeline?
thanks