T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Not my husbad said that we should wait till october if we didnt eeceive any news so he will contact to mp.

ok good idea...i also never contacted MP and still hoping something will happens soon,Inshallah :)

Sameer ansar

Star Member
Jan 8, 2018
Afghanistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
ok good idea...i also never contacted MP and still hoping something will happens soon,Inshallah :)
Last month i argued with my husband that should contact to mp.and the mp searched about my application to ircc the officer on the ircc said to mp that the application is in normal process it is in queue if we need something then we email the applicant. And mp said wait till october if doesnt receive any news them come hear and he will send some medical document of my husband to ircc.my husband has lumbar desc.

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Last month i argued with my husband that should contact to mp.and the mp searched about my application to ircc the officer on the ircc said to mp that the application is in normal process it is in queue if we need something then we email the applicant. And mp said wait till october if doesnt receive any news them come hear and he will send some medical document of my husband to ircc.my husband has lumbar desc.

oh sorry to know...well MP is right i guess...IRCC is being weird :(

Wahedi

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london visa office
hey, I am nearly a year and got bio.etrics request. September 31 will be full year. I asked counter in islamabad and said you'll get a call in one week to get your passport stamped is there any truth to that
Biometrics request doesnt mean ur file is at the end step and the nxt step will be ppr.
Once biometrics are done info sharing will be initiated with partner agencies like (interpol,FBI, and partner countries Austrailia/USA/UK) for criminal records refused immgration attempts) this needs time to be done.
if ur case is spousal ur file needs to be transferd to the designated visa office whr ur country files are processd they will determine ur eligibility after it's done background check will start that's where the real wait time starts tho differs case to case hope this helps

Last edited:
Reactions: riz7862

Wahedi

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london visa office
I am may 30th, 2019 sponsor and i have applied for my wife.
I am canadian citizen. I did not receive any update since december 10, 2019 since i received AOR2.
Complete silence, but today i received mail (sept 22) for

1. updated original police certificate
2.Schedule A background declaration form
3. Communication proof (even though i submitted with my file)

Does anyone know what does this mean?
my medical has been expired but they did not request for a remedical.
In covid days most of the medicals are auto extended ADR don't include medical letters.
SCH A/PCC means ur file is being prepared for BGC and they wanna know if something new has happen in the time period while file was being left idle i.a things will Settle down soon hope for the best

Last edited:

Wahedi

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london visa office
Hi Guys,

We are July 2019 Applicants our timeline is as follows:

Application Received - July 8th 2019
AOR 1 - August 30th 2019
Biometrics - September 8th 2019
Medical Passed - 22 September 2019
Sent to LVO - December 9 2019
AOR 2 - December 13 2019

Been sitting silent since then, any idea or educated guess on how much longer we'd have to wait?
M March 2019 applicnt
Aor2 06 Jan 2020
ADR 06 Jan 2020 (fresh pcc/SCH A)
Maild on 18 Jan 2020
Till date it's pin drop silence . As per LVO once a applicnt revives aor2 it doesn't means they hv physically strtd working on file.
Applicants with ADR are being subjected to more delays (in some cases) due to the BFD (bring forward system) which according to most of gcms notes is 2-3 months covid has messed up everything no specific timelines and timeframe are being observed it will need time but it's not upto our expectation nd Canadian immgration has a periority for every immgration streamline nd spousal is the least important 1.
Hope this will hlp a bit

Last edited:

Wahedi

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london visa office
Do you really think it's worth contacting MP? I tried in May and it seemed like a waste of time. Should we try again?
Now days contacting MP ain't helpful at all they will contact IRCC and the agent will forward the same data which was provided before. due to covid files aren't updated on normal basis I inquired twice with the gap of 4 months and it wasn't precise and upto date info.
Even the GCMS notes will be updated till the last correspondence u got from ircc or LVO soo it isn't helpful at all tbh tho trying gcms notes will be more btr than MP

hassnain21

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
Sep 30,2019
Medical done Nov 25,2019
Bio done on Nov 23,2019
File transfer Feb 4,2019
AOR2 on Aug 19, 2020

Sent additional Docs video call screenshots and money transfers. Sep 8, 2020
Received confirmation Sep 14, 2020

Police report created on may 8,2019
Should I get my wife to get another police report.
So I can have one ready incase they ask for one???

Wahedi

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london visa office
Sep 30,2019
Medical done Nov 25,2019
Bio done on Nov 23,2019
File transfer Feb 4,2019
AOR2 on Aug 19, 2020

Sent additional Docs video call screenshots and money transfers. Sep 8, 2020
Received confirmation Sep 14, 2020

Police report created on may 8,2019
Should I get my wife to get another police report.
So I can have one ready incase they ask for one???
Not at all ADR can be anything its not specific that every applicnt will get pcc in adr its random dont go for any document until askd for

Nomadistic

Sep 23, 2020
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
Assalam u Alaikum all,

I am PR under Protected person in Canada. About to send my Spouse (She is in pakistan) visa forms to the London Visa office. I was requested to sumbit her PCC and biometeics also done today in pakistan. I am just wondering how long the process time will be to get DM and passport request. Is there any protected person in the group with same experience. Are we dealt differently than sponsorship stream or it is same thing?

Please help

Reactions: Kz_hasn

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
Assalam u Alaikum all,

I am PR under Protected person in Canada. About to send my Spouse (She is in pakistan) visa forms to the London Visa office. I was requested to sumbit her PCC and biometeics also done today in pakistan. I am just wondering how long the process time will be to get DM and passport request. Is there any protected person in the group with same experience. Are we dealt differently than sponsorship stream or it is same thing?

Please help
Walikum Assalam,
Yea people have been asked in this group for additional information request AKA “ADR” after AOR2, it seem normal. Would you tell what month or date you submit the application. Did you not submit the PCC along the application in first place, have you passed one year of application?
thanks