+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP INLAND JAN 2021

Ugtxjjj

Aug 30, 2021
Hi!
We applied January 2nd for PR and OWP, recieved the AOR"x" in March and got the AOR in June.
I don't need to provide my medical records or biometrics but I recieved an update saying I passed on August 1st.
August 10: new arrival letter
August 18: letter asking to pay the RPRF (Right of Permanent Residence Fee) and saying that a decision was made about the PR.
August 19: they started to review the proof of payment for the RPRF.
Nothing about the OWP.

Apparently, when they approve your medical records, it can be fast!
Hey alicia
Did you got portal invite yet?
Because i also got same email as you to pay rprf fee and i paid it on 27 aug but nothing yet

yukons

Dec 12, 2020
We originally applied as an outland application in April on 2020. After 8 months our application was rejected due to a missing postal code on one of the forms. We were so frustrating but decided to hire Cambell and Cohen to do the new application. Our new inland package was submit in Feb 2021. We are obviously thrilled as the entire PR application only took 6 months. However I am friends with the MLA and had them inquire multiple times as we thought returning the original application after so long was ludicrous! I also think using a lawyer must have sped up the process.

Reactions: krishtian

Alicia Noel

Aug 23, 2021
Hey alicia
Did you got portal invite yet?
Because i also got same email as you to pay rprf fee and i paid it on 27 aug but nothing yet
Hey!
No, nothing... I sent my proof of payment on the 19th. It just says "we received your documents, we are currently reviewing them".
It's so long !

feminyat

Aug 30, 2021
For whatever reason, my sponsor got the AoR in their Email, and I got the medical and biometrics requests in my own Email. Dont know if that's the usual.
The same thing happed to us I (the sponsor) got the AOR and my wife got medical.