+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP INLAND JAN 2021

tafawke

Aug 25, 2021
Hi. When and what is the timeline should one expect a notice for biometrics? Thanks
How and when I have received emails have not been in line with what I have seen others get... I did my OWP separate, and had to do a medical for my Visitor's Visa so those things have screwed the usual progress... I am still waiting for Biometrics to appear on my file - it has been 10 days so shouldn't be too far away...

Chill.IRCC

Oct 15, 2021
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
Jan 2021
AOR Received.
Aug
Hey!
I got two emails ( one yesterday, one today) asking to confirm my email adress and name-UCI-email-first date of entry- last date of entry+where.
They weren't exactly the same but were asking the same info. Did you get the same ?
I still don't have any update on my GCKey, still says that they are processing, what about you?
App recived jan 22
I got same email on July 27 2021
Got aor August 5

Ron13

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
Hi Guys! As a soon-to-be inland sponsorship applicant, may I please know if any of your spouses had issues at the Canada border immigration post for purpose/intention of visit? My spouse has a valid TRV but one of the Immigration consultants has advised me that CBSA might deny her entry suspecting she won't leave Canada at the end of her stay and are asking extra fee (quite a lot) to prepare her for border interview.

I'm confused, is it wrong to let the immigration officer know that my spouse is coming to Canada to stay with me and we plan to apply under Inland Sponsorship category? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks,

feminyat

Aug 30, 2021
Yep got the exact same two emails! I replied to both just to be on the safe side, and I'm waiting for my credentials. My GCKey hasn't updated apart from saying medical passed and I got my pre-arrival letter, but my ecas says decision made.

Let me know when you hear something back

I just got the same thing too going to reply to the second one too. Any updates on your side? The GCkey hasn't been updated either.

tafawke

Aug 25, 2021
Haven't heard anything since they asked for my Biometrics - nothing, not even acknowledging receipt of them... it's been 8 weeks of nothing and when I rang I was fobbed off with the story of all hands to the Afghan crisis before I could get any information ... so anyone else in the same situation? No news for weeks?

Reactions: Robbie003

Shaniice29

Jun 11, 2021
Haven't heard anything since they asked for my Biometrics - nothing, not even acknowledging receipt of them... it's been 8 weeks of nothing and when I rang I was fobbed off with the story of all hands to the Afghan crisis before I could get any information ... so anyone else in the same situation? No news for weeks?
Have you heard anything back yet I’m in the same position and we did biometrics and medicals in July. Haven’t heard nothing even after asking for ATIP.

tafawke

Aug 25, 2021
Have you heard anything back yet I’m in the same position and we did biometrics and medicals in July. Haven’t heard nothing even after asking for ATIP.
Nope nothing... I try and call and they're either closed or too busy to answer phone and they hang up... it's nearly a full 12 months since they received my application and 5 months since I've heard from them ... so disappointing

Shaniice29

Jun 11, 2021
Nope nothing... I try and call and they're either closed or too busy to answer phone and they hang up... it's nearly a full 12 months since they received my application and 5 months since I've heard from them ... so disappointing
Wow yep I’m in the same boat and we applied October 2020. !! So we’re past the 12 months were past in to our 15th month and we applied with a lawyer so we know we weren't missing anything

Robbie003

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Wow yep I’m in the same boat and we applied October 2020. !! So we’re past the 12 months were past in to our 15th month and we applied with a lawyer so we know we weren't missing anything
Dear why is it taking so long for your file, I am really sorry to hear you situation,
I did applied in July 2021 , now it’s January 2022 and still nothing and no aor nothing

tafawke

Aug 25, 2021
FINALLY received email for portal tonight - sent that off, now to find a photo to upload when the invite comes back... One year and 13 days since they received my application (appears that my international teaching in UK, UAE, Thailand, China and South Korea delayed the background checks - apparently they needed to hear back from them all - strange though that only 3 business days since I spoke to an agent in person as I had not been able to get through nor heard from them since September, that things start to happen, makes you wonder....