+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP INLAND JAN 2021

TimmmyD8

Aug 20, 2021
Hey!
I got two emails ( one yesterday, one today) asking to confirm my email adress and name-UCI-email-first date of entry- last date of entry+where.
They weren't exactly the same but were asking the same info. Did you get the same ?
I still don't have any update on my GCKey, still says that they are processing, what about you?
Yep got the exact same two emails! I replied to both just to be on the safe side, and I'm waiting for my credentials. My GCKey hasn't updated apart from saying medical passed and I got my pre-arrival letter, but my ecas says decision made.

Let me know when you hear something back

krishtian

Star Member
Nov 7, 2020
Do you know how long does it take to get the plastic card after eCOPR? Asking because our process is different from others.

TimmmyD8

Aug 20, 2021
Hey!
I got two emails ( one yesterday, one today) asking to confirm my email adress and name-UCI-email-first date of entry- last date of entry+where.
They weren't exactly the same but were asking the same info. Did you get the same ?
I still don't have any update on my GCKey, still says that they are processing, what about you?
Got my portal credentials yesterday and am now waiting for eCOPR!

tafawke

Aug 25, 2021
Received an email today with a copy of the request for Biometrics...DATED 9 AUGUST... and stated I need to get them done by 9 September... fortunately another attachment with a letter saying return info by 19 October... able to negotiate time off work and make appointment for Wednesday 22nd Sept so another item soon to be ticked off the list... (but stressful few mins til I read 2nd attachment giving extension)...

tafawke

Aug 25, 2021
Oh and I still can't link paper copy of application to GCkey ... any suggestions ( my email has not had a reply due to focus on Afghan refugees)

Alicia Noel

Aug 23, 2021
Got my portal credentials yesterday and am now waiting for eCOPR!
Hey !
Sorry, I wasn't home during the weekend.
I got the portal acces on Friday but couldn't upload my picture before yesterday night. I'm waiting for eCOPR now!
It was very fast for you, that's good !

Rawee

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
NOC Code......
Hi,

Been following both December 2020 & January 2021 threads, it was helpful in our PR process.

Sharing the timeline below for benefit of other applicants

Documents sent : Feb 2nd 2021
AOR : Aug 14th 2021
Biometrics & Medical request : Aug 16th 2021
Medical passed : Aug 31st 2021
Pre-arrival letter : Sep 18th 2021
Portal email : Sep 20th 2021
Portal credentials received and details submitted : Sep 22nd 2021
ECOPR : Sep 23rd 2021.

Good luck for all !!

rayboom

Jan 31, 2021
If anyone has the same issue with me? I login my IRCC account the application date submitted shows" July25 2021"( my application was confirmed to receive on Jan7,2021) , but when i click " check full application status" it shows Date Received: January 7, 2021 in the Application Information section.

I passed my medical result on July25, so I was wondering if IRCC made mistake???

Richposh1011

Jan 29, 2018
Yes, it was the same. Just the date were modified.

I received an email telling me that my pr was accepted and I had to send my email address and some information :). You should get it soon too!
Hi there . What’s OWP? And how long did it take to hear back from them after you had your medicals?

Richposh1011

Jan 29, 2018
Received an email today with a copy of the request for Biometrics...DATED 9 AUGUST... and stated I need to get them done by 9 September... fortunately another attachment with a letter saying return info by 19 October... able to negotiate time off work and make appointment for Wednesday 22nd Sept so another item soon to be ticked off the list... (but stressful few mins til I read 2nd attachment giving extension)...
Hi. When and what is the timeline should one expect a notice for biometrics? Thanks