+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP INLAND JAN 2021

Seunbaby

Dec 28, 2019
Hi guys, Congratulations to those who just got AOR. I will like to know of its the sponsor who will be receiving the AOR mail or the PA, so we know which mail to stalk.

ren247

Jan 31, 2019
Hi guys, Congratulations to those who just got AOR. I will like to know of its the sponsor who will be receiving the AOR mail or the PA, so we know which mail to stalk.
For whatever reason, my sponsor got the AoR in their Email, and I got the medical and biometrics requests in my own Email. Dont know if that's the usual.

blabs33

Feb 11, 2019
For whatever reason, my sponsor got the AoR in their Email, and I got the medical and biometrics requests in my own Email. Dont know if that's the usual.
Thanks for updating us.

A question for all - should my husband and I expect to receive the AoR and medical request by email then? For whatever reason, we thought it would be via snail mail

ren247

Jan 31, 2019
Thanks for updating us.

A question for all - should my husband and I expect to receive the AoR and medical request by email then? For whatever reason, we thought it would be via snail mail
I also originally assumed AoR was via mail, which is why we didn't realise we had it.

lolilol23

Aug 19, 2021
Hello, just have a question here. We sent our sponsorship application with OWP in Jan 2021 and they sent us an AOR1 with XF # on Jan 25, 2021. We're a bit stressed out because I see some people that applied in Feb receiving their official AOR.
Also, anybody received their OWP yet ? Or will it come with the sponsorship when they answer ? Let me know if you have any guidance... thanks

krishtian

Star Member
Nov 7, 2020
Hello, just have a question here. We sent our sponsorship application with OWP in Jan 2021 and they sent us an AOR1 with XF # on Jan 25, 2021. We're a bit stressed out because I see some people that applied in Feb receiving their official AOR.
Also, anybody received their OWP yet ? Or will it come with the sponsorship when they answer ? Let me know if you have any guidance... thanks
Most of the applicants received not just AOR but Biometric and Medical requests. Please check it here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/192sbvjd4vJsEWY_B7w5DgFKBmIPNYo6TjlVWAk-xxxA/edit#gid=1875380789

ren247

Jan 31, 2019
Hello, just have a question here. We sent our sponsorship application with OWP in Jan 2021 and they sent us an AOR1 with XF # on Jan 25, 2021.
It only started moving for us in the past two weeks. We only had the "X" AOR til then.

We got our AOR on Aug 5th, then bio and med requests a few days later. I just got my appointments done last week and my medical was just cleared yesterday. No news at all on my OWP, but from what I understand, it follows soon after. Hopefully.

It may be due to Trudeau recently announcing a big push to increase immigration recently. Im pretty sure theyre working on multiple months at a time right now. Hope it goes well; I was originally a June 2020 applicant, so I went through that mess and heartbreak already.

adomanim

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
From what I read, outland should ideally be faster than inland due to the need of 'reuniting families'. For an inland sponsorship, because a couple is already together in the country, and ideally has a work permit of sorts, it's seen as less of a priority than outland. Just from what I've read over the past year concerning all this stuff from the government website, news sources and anecdotal Kodi nox experiences from here, or FB groups.

Alicia Noel

Aug 23, 2021
Hi!
We applied January 2nd for PR and OWP, recieved the AOR"x" in March and got the AOR in June.
I don't need to provide my medical records or biometrics but I recieved an update saying I passed on August 1st.
August 10: new arrival letter
August 18: letter asking to pay the RPRF (Right of Permanent Residence Fee) and saying that a decision was made about the PR.
August 19: they started to review the proof of payment for the RPRF.
Nothing about the OWP.

Apparently, when they approve your medical records, it can be fast!

tafawke

Aug 25, 2021
Hi - new to the forum...
Sent application in Jan (received Jan 14)
Received email on Aug 4 to say application received as above
Application processing began Aug 5

OWP done separately a week later - (they lost original application) reapplied online - processed and received by 1 June 2021 (and officially start work on Monday - teacher when the schools go back)

Medical done for Visit Visa end of May

PR reflects Medical reports received.

No Biometric request as yet... which is a concern as most others who lodged in January and received AOR in August also received requests for Biometrics... hmmm

Any thoughts???

huy nhat

Jan 29, 2020
My spouse got eCoPR today.
Timeline:
App sent Jan 11, 2021
Temporary aor: april, 2021
AOR: August 3,2021
Decision made and invitation to PR portal: August 26, 2021
eCoPR: August 27, 2021
Things moved fast!