+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

Canada227

Apr 3, 2019
There's some movement in our application too. Spouse's first medical expired and we have been asked to do them again, all this was almost a year ago. Now finally the second med exam appears as passed on the application. Huge delay but still better than nothing!!!

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019
There's some movement in our application too. Spouse's first medical expired and we have been asked to do them again, all this was almost a year ago. Now finally the second med exam appears as passed on the application. Huge delay but still better than nothing!!!
Oh my, why such delay?:( Stay positive guys!

Rsp1990

Aug 24, 2019
My timeline as below:)

Applied for Inland Spousal Sponsorship for PR & OWP
April 22 2018 -
Application sent.(Police check certificated and Schedule A submitted upfront)
April 24 2018 - Application delivered to Processing Centre.
May 25 2018 - AOR received, application linked
May 30 2018 - OWP application linked to online account
July 31 2018 - OWP approved
Aug 8 2018 - OWP received in the mail
Aug 20 2018 - Medical passed
We started processing ur app Dec 19 2018
Jan 25 2019-
Background check changed to processing
Feb 4 2019- AIP & SA
Feb 5 2019- DM on both side.
Hi, I’m trying to link my OWP but it’s not going through the system. I tried using UCI and Family Name but it’s not returning any result. Can you please tell me how you link your owp application online? Thanks David

Rsp1990

Aug 24, 2019
My timeline as below:)

Applied for Inland Spousal Sponsorship for PR & OWP
April 22 2018 -
Application sent.(Police check certificated and Schedule A submitted upfront)
April 24 2018 - Application delivered to Processing Centre.
May 25 2018 - AOR received, application linked
May 30 2018 - OWP application linked to online account
July 31 2018 - OWP approved
Aug 8 2018 - OWP received in the mail
Aug 20 2018 - Medical passed
We started processing ur app Dec 19 2018
Jan 25 2019-
Background check changed to processing
Feb 4 2019- AIP & SA
Feb 5 2019- DM on both side.
Hi, I’m trying to link my OWP but it’s not going through the system. I tried using UCI and Family Name but it’s not returning any result. Can you please tell me how you link your owp application online? Thanks Vivian

david_gat88

Jul 4, 2018
Hello everyone.

So I finally became a PR yesterday. I had to re-schedule my appointment in august due to personal reasons.

It was a big journey, desperation mostly as you all know, but luckily this has came to an end as you all will experience.

Sent my application in July 25, 2017, I had been out of status for almost a decade, had to deal with CBSA for a year and 7 months with an exclusion order in place, had a relationship interview, etc....

BUT, as you should know, be patience and if you love your partner it will end in your favour, no need to worry at all.

I didn't have work, we struggle economically, but here we are after 2 years and 2 months.
Wife and I are happier than ever and so ready for our new beginning.

I really want to thank so many great souls that I found here, some which are not in this forum anymore and some that I am hoping for their application to be over, such as PGTK and LEOGIRL22.. See you guys at the end of the tunnel, you're almost there. CHEERS

And according to them, my PR CARD would arrive in about three weeks. Let's hope for the best

Last edited:

Twinks12

Star Member
Nov 15, 2017
Hello everyone.

So I finally became a PR yesterday. I had to re-schedule my appointment in august due to personal reasons.

It was a big journey, desperation mostly as you all know, but luckily this has came to an end as you all will experience.

Sent my application in July 25, 2017, I had been out of status for almost a decade, had to deal with CBSA for a year and 7 months with an exclusion order in place, had a relationship interview, etc....

BUT, as you should know, be patience and if you love your partner it will end in your favour, no need to worry at all.

I didn't have work, we struggle economically, but here we are after 2 years and 2 months.

I really want to thank so many great souls that I found here, some which are not in this forum anymore and some that I am hoping for their application to be over, such as PGTK and LEOGIRL22.. See you guys at the end of the tunnel, you're almost there. CHEERS

And according to them, my PR CARD would arrive in about three weeks. Let's hope for the best
Congratulations.When i read this i get dome hope that one-day i will also overcome.
I too submited my app in 2017 we had relationship interview in jan 2019.received AIP after the interview.still waitimg up to now.sometimes i think they forgot about me.we went to our MP.he said because we have a dependant outland they have do her background checks tjen maybe then we get a decision
I have dealt with CBS for for a year and
3months now.

Reactions: david_gat88

david_gat88

Jul 4, 2018
Congratulations.When i read this i get dome hope that one-day i will also overcome.
I too submited my app in 2017 we had relationship interview in jan 2019.received AIP after the interview.still waitimg up to now.sometimes i think they forgot about me.we went to our MP.he said because we have a dependant outland they have do her background checks tjen maybe then we get a decision
I have dealt with CBS for for a year and
3months now.
Just be patience and have faith, if you have nothing to hide things will eventually be solved, may I ask what's your office?

Angelwings1216

Apr 3, 2019
Hello everyone.

Congratulations. Your wait is finally over.

Pgtk

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
Hello everyone.

Congratulations David !!

Leogirl22

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
App. Filed.......
Nov22, 2017
Doc's Request.
Jan 11, 2017
Med's Done....
May 2018
Hello everyone.

Congratulations David, and thank you for your support and for sharing your knowledge with us. We’re still waiting and hoping to get there soon.
All the best

SPIRATY

Star Member
Oct 4, 2019
Hi There,

I doubt you will have any issues because you did not declare her in your PR because i am sure you are NOT noting on your application that you lived together before you came to Canada.

You were in a relationship . Tutuapp 9Apps ShowBox ..essentially " dating" long distance over some time and maintained your relationship through frequent visits....pretty straight forward application it sounds like
Now I pretty much have everything in order, wedding is going to be huge, relationship/marriage is genuine and after wedding I would bring her here (visa exempt country) and do an inland application.

Last edited: