+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

david_gat88

Jul 4, 2018
Hello, everyone, I received a pre-arrival services letter today, what does that mean?. I am an inland applicant, July, 2017 applicant, who had a relationship interview about 6 weeks ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pgtk and Amsadek4u

Attak

Dec 29, 2016
Hello, everyone, I received a pre-arrival services letter today, what does that mean?. I am an inland applicant, July, 2017 applicant, who had a relationship interview about 6 weeks ago.
David l told you they would contact you very soon.Now the wait is over for you.That is your landing information they are giving you.all you have to do is to go there with what they are requesting and it wouldn't last long they would confirmed your PR instantly. Once again congratulations. I am yet to hear from this etobicoke office. My is long long overdue yet l know everything would be ok. By next week July 7 would be exactly 12months after my file was transferred and not a single updates except some ghost update just last two weeks ago. I am already over 24months since was received. SA approved PA file transferred. Application received 8th may 2017.

Reactions: david_gat88

Sikuya

Star Member
Mar 12, 2018
Am curious,for those that have been signing with cbsa,when you land.on the COPR(Confirmation of permanent residence)they have a question there that asks have you committed any crimes or been asked to leave canada.so do they print YES for such people because of theyv had removal orders?

david_gat88

Jul 4, 2018
David l told you they would contact you very soon.Now the wait is over for you.That is your landing information they are giving you.all you have to do is to go there with what they are requesting and it wouldn't last long they would confirmed your PR instantly. Once again congratulations. I am yet to hear from this etobicoke office. My is long long overdue yet l know everything would be ok. By next week July 7 would be exactly 12months after my file was transferred and not a single updates except some ghost update just last two weeks ago. I am already over 24months since was received. SA approved PA file transferred. Application received 8th may 2017.
Mine is not the landing appointment, I am still waiting. It was a pre arrival services letter.