+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

jeet07

Jan 10, 2018
Woah, thats a long while. Have you ordered GCMS notes?
I am going to order today becos we called thru MP and they say that I will hear in December but nothing them becos holidays I sat back now it’s time again to talk with them that what’s going on

david_gat88

Jul 4, 2018
Nov 20,2017 applicant feel like to kill
Myself becos it’s so annoying no news at all
Remember, they probably had vacation in December. I am also still waiting and I am a July 25 2017. And according to IRCC, MP and notes I'll probably have to wait until April. :(

jeet07

Jan 10, 2018
Remember, they probably had vacation in December. I am also still waiting and I am a July 25 2017. And according to IRCC, MP and notes I'll probably have to wait until April. :(
Yeah :( I applied today gcms notes as well I just hope before notes they send AIP

jeet07

Jan 10, 2018
I phoned cic today after calling 8 times finally I was in que for the 9 time 40 minute wait and officer said there is nothing required from you nothing happening right now . They just waiting to scdeule a interview . And now I don’t know is that relationship interview or what . She said they will call me in Vancouver

Leogirl22

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
App. Filed.......
Nov22, 2017
Doc's Request.
Jan 11, 2017
Med's Done....
May 2018
Hey @Leogirl22 did you receive your notes? Any good news?
Hi David. I just opened the notes and started reading them. I live in Edmonton. The things I wonder about say:
Primary office Montreal
Secondary office:Edmonton
App status reason: TFR-Workload (re)-distribution
Sponsor eligibility: not started

Assessments
Security (nothing next to it!)
Criminality:passed

Paper file
Office Montreal

david_gat88

Jul 4, 2018
Hi David. I just opened the notes and started reading them. I live in Edmonton. The things I wonder about say:
Primary office Montreal
Secondary office:Edmonton
App status reason: TFR-Workload (re)-distribution
Sponsor eligibility: not started

Assessments
Security (nothing next to it!)
Criminality:passed

Paper file
Office Montreal
What I can understand from that is, that the Edmonton office has not opened your file yet, it was transferred for workload.
Have you read your notes that officials wrote down?. That's where you can find more details about it. My security was also in Blank.
Criminality passed.
There's a thread here that kind of explains the notes well enough.
So your background check is still in progress, I assume.?

Also, this notes contains, both, the sponsor and applicant notes.

Last edited:

Perrybrown

Jan 23, 2018
Kanata
I just recieved an email telling me I need to resubmit photos.... So mad right now. Its really hit or miss with the photos. What a money grab.
i can understand , on December 31st they ask me same ting so mad when i saw that email. but what we can do now we have to wait another 2 months to processes our photos and then another 2 to 4 weeks to receive in mail . what a time waste