+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

Aob-Dtd

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
I called CIC today and they said they requested for an additional document for accompanying dependent child which is the baptismal certificate and post-pre natal certificate. My lawyer said they didn't receive email and any request from CIC. This might be the reason why we haven't heard anything after the SA and AIP. Does anyone with accompanying dependent child experience this? It is just so frustrating. Huhu. My 1year time frame will be on Dec.22

Aob-Dtd

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
I don't know what to do now.
It is just so sad and frustrating.
Was it our lawyers fault? huhu. Any suggestions and opinion guys. Thankyou so much

CdnwifeUSwife

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Peterborough
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
App. Filed.......
21-12-2017
Doc's Request.
08-02-2018
AOR Received.
07-02-2018
Med's Request
15-06-2018
Med's Done....
29-06-2018
LANDED..........
25-10-2018
Hubby landed in Calgary Oct 16 had his card around the 8-10 of November ( we didn't check the mail as we didn't expect it that soon )
@angel0214 My wife landed in Etobicoke Oct 25th, and we're still waiting for her PR card to come in. This Friday, Dec 21st would be exactly one year since IRCC rec'd our applications. Crossing fingers every time we check our mail. We're hoping it comes in tomorrow or this Friday! That would make an excellent Christmas gift!!

Danish1371

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
FAM
@angel0214 My wife landed in Etobicoke Oct 25th, and we're still waiting for her PR card to come in. This Friday, Dec 21st would be exactly one year since IRCC rec'd our applications. Crossing fingers every time we check our mail. We're hoping it comes in tomorrow or this Friday! That would make an excellent Christmas gift!!
I agree fingers crossed !!! Our timeline to include PR card would be 14 months, honestly the card was the only quick thing that happened for us

Fowl

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
I called CIC today and they said they requested for an additional document for accompanying dependent child which is the baptismal certificate and post-pre natal certificate. My lawyer said they didn't receive email and any request from CIC. This might be the reason why we haven't heard anything after the SA and AIP. Does anyone with accompanying dependent child experience this? It is just so frustrating. Huhu. My 1year time frame will be on Dec.22
I had my 16 yrs old son here with me , we went ahead n send papers in , I wasn't asked about anything for him.only when it's landing time he had to be there to sign his COPR as he is now 19