App. Filed.......
14-11-2017
AOR Received.
05-01-2018
Med's Request
17-05-2018
Med's Done....
06-06-2018
Dec 7th applicant. Eligibility passed last month as well as we received AIP. There was a delay due to my child who isn’t being sponsored at the moment. I got my medical in June but I only got hers in oct. had the medical done and submitted last Friday, checked my account this morning and it says “decision made” am I waiting for any other steps or just for an interview date? If waiting on the date how long after DM is it usually sent?
I think you're waiting for the interview letter. It can be an email or a physical letter. The time varies. I got my letter only two days after DM on ECAS but sometimes it can take up to a month or longer but if it is longer than four weeks you should contact IRCC.

AshaMc

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
I think you're waiting for the interview letter. It can be an email or a physical letter. The time varies. I got my letter only two days after DM on ECAS but sometimes it can take up to a month or longer but if it is longer than four weeks you should contact IRCC.
Thanks much for that info. I hope its quick.

Fowl

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
Oh man this strike with Canada post messes things up!! I went on a relationship interview on the November 14 and I was sent a letter for landing interview for November 19, the letter still isn't here yet, I just saw a email that they sent saying they gave me new date for December 11 and if I don't attend that one they'll take it that I'm not interested, I tried to call C.I.C but they saw they're experiencing high volume, I wasn't even expecting to get the landing date so quick, happy though lol , I will go take the pics soon .

Yana2017

Aug 1, 2018
Oh man this strike with Canada post messes things up!! I went on a relationship interview on the November 14 and I was sent a letter for landing interview for November 19, the letter still isn't here yet, I just saw a email that they sent saying they gave me new date for December 11 and if I don't attend that one they'll take it that I'm not interested, I tried to call C.I.C but they saw they're experiencing high volume, I wasn't even expecting to get the landing date so quick, happy though lol , I will go take the pics soon .
Which office? How come they don't email you landing letter?

Yana2017

Aug 1, 2018
I'm in Winnipeg
Thanks I am waiting for landing letter from Vancouver office, and this strike is so unfortunate. Scared I will miss the date...Did they email you before the landing letter?Or you always got notifications via snail mail?

Leogirl22

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
App. Filed.......
Nov22, 2017
Doc's Request.
Jan 11, 2017
Med's Done....
May 2018
Hello guys.
Today marks our one year, and weird enough my husband (the applicant) just received a letter saying that the apposés transferred to the local office in Edmonton for further assessment of his eligibility.
Those who experienced that can you please help me understanding why it was transferred, and how long this will take?
Thank you

Can_loves_Aus

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
Hi everyone!
We successfully landed in the Etobicoke office today!! Great experience- our appointment was at 10am, we got there about 930am, they took us in at 945am, and we were all finished by 10am!
They asked us the standard questions; when did you enter Canada last, are you still willing to sponsor etc. We provided our proof of payment for the permanent residency fee, PR photo and proof of address/passports.
We had a super nice officer. We also got my finance's new SIN number right after.

Timeline is below. Thank you to everyone for being so supportive on this forum. It helped tremendously to have a community like this while going through such a stressful process!
Good luck to everyone :)

Fowl

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
Thanks I am waiting for landing letter from Vancouver office, and this strike is so unfortunate. Scared I will miss the date...Did they email you before the landing letter?Or you always got notifications via snail mail?
I wasn't notified about the 19 , I just know because they sent new date

Reactions: Yana2017

didigege

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
Guys, I have a question and hope any of you can answer.
Are you doing the PR application by your own or are you using a representative/ lawyer/bureau?

Hope you can answer

EGH

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
After 20 months .I received my landing appointment December 6 Edmonton... Soooo Happy!!!!!!
I knew my case It will take longer than the normal processing time.
I received my AIP and Sponsor Approval last August, and today Landing Appointment letter . I never received Decision letter and my ECAS still in process.
For everybody still waiting , be patient and contact CIC and the MP .
I will post my experience after landing..!

angel0214

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
08 Dec 2017
AOR Received.
24 Jan 2018
Guys, I have a question and hope any of you can answer.
Are you doing the PR application by your own or are you using a representative/ lawyer/bureau?

Hope you can answer
My husband and I did it on our own.. it is doable, it just takes time and effort and you have to be meticulous with all the requirements so that you don't forget anything.

We did talk to a consultant before compiling all the requirements and paid $150 for an hour of consultation. I just had questions I wanted to be clarified and asked for more info about the inland pilot program.

Reactions: didigege

didigege

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
My husband and I did it on our own.. it is doable, it just takes time and effort and you have to be meticulous with all the requirements so that you don't forget anything.

We did talk to a consultant before compiling all the requirements and paid $150 for an hour of consultation. I just had questions I wanted to be clarified and asked for more info about the inland pilot program.
Yes, takes a lot of work but definitely doable. I asked because we did all the process with our lawyer and we’re stuck in this 20 months wait. There’s things we cannot do like accessing to our file because we authorized a third so. I guess most people here did everything by themselves.

Thank you so much for answering, by the way!

Reactions: angel0214