+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

Danish1371

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
FAM
My Mp just called CIC . They said it’s very good. Just waiting for one more step . It will be done the end of October. If nothing happens. We will called them middle of November. Just be patiently.
That's good news ! I hope it will be soon :)

Danish1371

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
FAM
Received an email from Mississauga says "We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in Vancouver Immigration will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application."
Now, I guess I will need to wait to hear from Vancouver Office. Do they usually email or call?
They email you :)

CdnwifeUSwife

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Peterborough
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
App. Filed.......
21-12-2017
Doc's Request.
08-02-2018
AOR Received.
07-02-2018
Med's Request
15-06-2018
Med's Done....
29-06-2018
LANDED..........
25-10-2018
They email you not to worry.
Since we got notification letter that Etobicoke office will email us with landing appointment. How long are to we to wait for that landing appt letter? According to the spreadsheet, average is about 21 days from DM to landing.

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Since we got notification letter that Etobicoke office will email us with landing appointment. How long are to we to wait for that landing appt letter? According to the spreadsheet, average is about 21 days from DM to landing.
Etobicoke is one of the slowest (busiest in the country) office. I think it's typically 4-5 weeks after DM for that office.

princessjustin24

Jan 26, 2018
Hey Guys . I just received an E-mail from CPC Mississauga !

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in Etobicoke IRCC will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application.

What does this means? AIP or DM letter? Will they contact me via phone or e-mail ?
i als received the same one last night! ☺ congrats! we’re almost done with everything.

Reactions: Danish1371

CHRoNiCWiLL

Apr 4, 2018
For landing interview, we can leave the country and return and go through interview at the airport instead of waiting for appointment for Etobicoke office, is this correct?

dml717

Jun 10, 2018
Hey everyone,

It has been a long journey, but I am please to let you know that my wife has officially landed and became a PR this morning. We received DM on Sept 18, and received the invitation letter on Sept 28 and had the interview (just spoke to the immigration officer at the booth) at Etobicoke.

Best wishes to those that are almost there! Things will all work out and thank you for all the helpful comments and support from everyone!

Lemur

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
It's almost as if they are working down the December batch with all late December applicants receiving AIP and DM.
Still keeping my fingers crossed it will happen for us this week too. December 5 applicant.

Any other early December applicants still waiting?

Reactions: Yana2017 and btis

iamvenus

Feb 5, 2014
Category........
FAM
It's almost as if they are working down the December batch with all late December applicants receiving AIP and DM.
Still keeping my fingers crossed it will happen for us this week too. December 5 applicant.

Any other early December applicants still waiting?
Me! December 13.

itsme123

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
Any other Nov applicants ??? Ours is Nov 16 application ... did fingerprints .. since then nothing :( not sure if they received yet .. emailed them asking for confirmation but no reply.

So impatient now specially after seeing Dec applicants getting approvals already !!!