AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
For landing interview, we can leave the country and return and go through interview at the airport instead of waiting for appointment for Etobicoke office, is this correct?
no, not for inland sponsorship category. Because to do that, you have to have the CoPR document, which in the inland category is given to you at the landing interview. So, you have to wait for the landing interview.

jeet07

Jan 10, 2018
Any other Nov applicants ??? Ours is Nov 16 application ... did fingerprints .. since then nothing :( not sure if they received yet .. emailed them asking for confirmation but no reply.

So impatient now specially after seeing Dec applicants getting approvals already !!!
Same situation here i did fingerprints last week . Just hope that we get dm right after they get our fingerprints

btis

Star Member
May 24, 2018
It's almost as if they are working down the December batch with all late December applicants receiving AIP and DM.
Still keeping my fingers crossed it will happen for us this week too. December 5 applicant.

Any other early December applicants still waiting?
Me! December 13.
I’m dec 18. No change at all after passed medicals.
It still says they started processing Jan 31st the day I linked my app online.

Reactions: AshaMc

tiffany47

May 16, 2018
Ya it's pushing time now for Christmas as the PR card likely won't arrive until mid December, as our appointment is Oct 16.
You kind of need it really soon :( I hope it will be a few days and you can make it home !
Hi. I just logged in and both ECAS are decision made. I am so happy. Do you know how long until you get the interview date?

AdaCanada

Sep 27, 2018
Any other Nov applicants ??? Ours is Nov 16 application ... did fingerprints .. since then nothing :( not sure if they received yet .. emailed them asking for confirmation but no reply.

So impatient now specially after seeing Dec applicants getting approvals already !!!
Nov 9 here… seems like they skip nov…

Reactions: AshaMc

Felipelordes

Aug 21, 2018
It's almost as if they are working down the December batch with all late December applicants receiving AIP and DM.
Still keeping my fingers crossed it will happen for us this week too. December 5 applicant.

Me! Dec 21

Danish1371

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
FAM
Hi. I just logged in and both ECAS are decision made. I am so happy. Do you know how long until you get the interview date?
It kind of just depends on where you are and what office is closest to you and if it's a busier location. We were sent our appointment the same day we got DM for 18 days after. ( DM was Sept 28 landing appointment is set for Oct 16 ). Some are very quick and others wait a few weeks.

Last edited:

Danish1371

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
FAM
Hey everyone,

It has been a long journey, but I am please to let you know that my wife has officially landed and became a PR this morning. We received DM on Sept 18, and received the invitation letter on Sept 28 and had the interview (just spoke to the immigration officer at the booth) at Etobicoke.

Best wishes to those that are almost there! Things will all work out and thank you for all the helpful comments and support from everyone!
Congratulations

Danish1371

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
FAM

So when the MP inquired about our application because we were past the 12 months IRCC sent them a letter with links to various questions such as "why do some applications take longer" and "why do applications go past the processing times" anyway the reasons were pretty vague as in incomplete information, countries that don't co-operate as easily, questions on relationship etc etc. NONE of which pertained to us
I think honestly if also has to do with who is working on your application some people get the super efficient workers and others like us get the slower than a turtle workers :p

itsme123

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
Same situation here i did fingerprints last week . Just hope that we get dm right after they get our fingerprints

I hope so ☹ Did you send the fingerprints directly through rcmp or you uploaded yourself?