+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

btis

Star Member
May 24, 2018
Hello everyone,

14th Dec 2017 inland applicant here.

I just received official letter from CIC stated Invitation to Pre-Arrival Services. What that means ?
I Think this is what Outland applicants get when approved. So I'd say it's a glitch because I've seen other Inland applicants getting it too.
You should get your Landing Letter soon. Depending on how busy the office your're landing is I guess.

Congrats! You've got DM!! :)

btis

Star Member
May 24, 2018
I’m a december 18th applicant. I received a letter through cic saying that i met the eligibility to apply for PR. Is that the aip?
Yay!!! Definitely. Congrats!!
Dec18 here that makes me nervous lol Hopefully I'll get mine this month too.
Sample of the AIP letter:
"This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class. It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class..."

Reactions: oMapletree

Perrybrown

Jan 23, 2018
Kanata
Hello Everyone,

14th Dec 2017 applicant here. My eligibility review started yesterday. Im really confused right now cos i just opened up ECAS

I usually first see my name there and next to it says 'In Process' and Today it is showing 'Decision Made' . I didnt get any update or anything yet.

My CIC account shows the same that they are reviewing eligibility and background check still in process and decision has yet to be made .
Same here, decicion has made on both side. Might that Is good not computer glitch.

Reactions: oMapletree and btis

stke4130

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Has anyone had to pay the Right to Permanent Residence fee before they went to their Landing interview? It says I have to log in to pay the fee, which I assumed was the same log in to the MYCIC account, but that doesn't work. Do I have to create a separate account to pay fees?

it does say on their website that if i have not paid the fee yet before the landing interview, that they would contact me to explain how it can be paid which I would assume would be in the landing interview letter (which I am yet to receive). I just wanted to get it paid and sorted asap to avoid further delays...

Some advice would be great! thanks

oMapletree

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Same here, decicion has made on both side. Might that Is good not computer glitch.
@Perrybrown yours and mine processing time and updates are exactly the same. we both got OWP's on 13th march and med req. on 13th June 2018. Both of our eligibility started yesterday and now DM's on applicant and sponsor ECAS. I hope it's not some glitch.

Let's keep updating each other and this forum. btw Did you get any invitation for pre-arrival letter cos it is for outland applicants . that definitely is glitch

Last edited:

Perrybrown

Jan 23, 2018
Kanata
@Perrybrown yours and mine processing time and updates are exactly the same. we both got OWP's on 13th march and med req. on 13th June 2018. Both of our eligibility started yesterday and now DM's on applicant and sponsor ECAS. I hope it's not some glitch.

Let's keep updating each other and this forum. btw Did you get any invitation for pre-arrival letter cos it is for outland applicants . that definitely is glitch
Nothing so far! Once i get anything will keep you updated!

SunnyK17

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
Oh I am December 11th checking for updates like crazy now.... So happy they moved to December already! Fingers crossed. Good luck to all of us!

Reactions: AshaMc

shruti88

Dec 27, 2015
i am a dec 15 applicant as well.
got medical request on June 13th.
review of eligibility started yesterday on September 27th and today have DM on both sides!

i still haven't received SA or AIP letter or any sort of correspondence from CIC so not sure what that means

shruti88

Dec 27, 2015
Hello Everyone,

14th Dec 2017 applicant here. My eligibility review started yesterday. Im really confused right now cos i just opened up ECAS

I usually first see my name there and next to it says 'In Process' and Today it is showing 'Decision Made' . I didnt get any update or anything yet.

My CIC account shows the same that they are reviewing eligibility and background check still in process and decision has yet to be made .

hey . did you get a SA or AIP letter? im in the same boat ..got dm on both sides but no emails from cic.

J&C11

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Hello everyone!
September 28 applicant here.
I have my landing interview on Monday, October 1st.
I have a doubt, what does IRCC mean with
"All documents issued to you by Citizenship and Immigration Canada"?
Visa extension, work permit, SIN number?

Perrybrown

Jan 23, 2018
Kanata

@oMapletree i just finished talking to CIC they told me your application have been Approved congratulations! And they have sent my profile to Vancouver office also he told me it will take 3 weeks drom decision made to get Landings interview

Reactions: Danish1371