+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

oMapletree

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
@oMapletree i just finished talking to CIC they told me your application have been Approved congratulations! And they have sent my profile to Vancouver office also he told me it will take 3 weeks drom decision made to get Landings interview
WOW! Congratulations!! .. What question did you ask to CIC agent ? Im just excited to know more from you.
I'm trying right now to call CIC but it is very busy! . If it'll take 3 weeks from now for landing interview then when you'll receive your AIP letter ?

Perrybrown

Jan 23, 2018
Kanata
@oMapletree i just finished talking to CIC they told me your application have been Approved congratulations! And they have sent my profile to Vancouver office also he told me it will take 3 weeks drom decision made to get Landings interview
Nothing just ask there’s updates on my online a life but can’t no see anything! Then he told me that your application has been approved! Congratulations. Also try over and over it will go though your call

oMapletree

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Nothing just ask there’s updates on my online a life but can’t no see anything! Then he told me that your application has been approved! Congratulations. Also try over and over it will go though your call
Did the agent tell you when can you expect AIP letter ?

Windsor ON

Sep 11, 2018
Has anyone had to pay the Right to Permanent Residence fee before they went to their Landing interview? It says I have to log in to pay the fee, which I assumed was the same log in to the MYCIC account, but that doesn't work. Do I have to create a separate account to pay fees?

it does say on their website that if i have not paid the fee yet before the landing interview, that they would contact me to explain how it can be paid which I would assume would be in the landing interview letter (which I am yet to receive). I just wanted to get it paid and sorted asap to avoid further delays...

Some advice would be great! thanks
Not sure how to pay it, I am assuming through the site. I think you have to pay it before the landing interview.
Did you get your landing interview?

vitoka

Aug 7, 2018
Vancouver
October 19, 2017 Application sent
October 23, 2017 Application received
December 14, 2017 AOR (the Acknowledgement of Receipt of your eAPR)
December 27, 2017 Requested Schedule A/ Background check
December 18, 2017 Submitted Schedule A/ Background check
May 5, 2018 Medical Exam Passed
May 11, 2018 Police certificate request from another country I lived in
July 16, 2018 Police certificate submitted
August 17,2018 AIP or Eligibility Passed (Principal applicant) from CPC Mississauga
August 17,2018 Decision made on sponsor side and it say (We sent you correspondence)
August 17, 2018 Started processing Permanent Residence (Principal applicant)
September 28, 2018 Decision made on (Principal applicant)
September 28, 2018 Work permit approved from CPC Vegreville, AB

Danish1371

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
FAM
I don't believe it !!! We got a DM and a landing letter today at 5:50 pm. We haven't sent them the report they wanted as it hasn't arrived yet, so this kinda comes as a shock. Unless calling my MP over and over has actually accomplished what I wanted it to ‍♀
Anyway this is going to take a bit to soak in and we may or may not be going out to celebrate right now.

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
I don't believe it !!! We got a DM and a landing letter today at 5:50 pm. We haven't sent them the report they wanted as it hasn't arrived yet, so this kinda comes as a shock. Unless calling my MP over and over has actually accomplished what I wanted it to ‍♀
Anyway this is going to take a bit to soak in and we may or may not be going out to celebrate right now.
Congratulations!

Reactions: Danish1371

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Hello everyone!
September 28 applicant here.
I have my landing interview on Monday, October 1st.
I have a doubt, what does IRCC mean with
"All documents issued to you by Citizenship and Immigration Canada"?
Visa extension, work permit, SIN number?
SIN is not from CIC (but you'll have to get a new one after landing).

What they want is all work or study permit and visa you might have because they become void when you become a PR.

Reactions: J&C11

Perrybrown

Jan 23, 2018
Kanata
Congrats:)

Leogirl22

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
App. Filed.......
Nov22, 2017
Doc's Request.
Jan 11, 2017
Med's Done....
May 2018
Congratulations