+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

Mutato_KT

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
QC
Category........
FAM
Also can u please tell me when u receive the Landing letter? And how? Email mail.. Im waiting for it from montreal..
Hi, @Canada 321.

We received the request on 15 August in the afternoon. Didn't wait for a long time, went for the landing the next morning. The office opens at 7.30am. We got there at 7.35, there were 4 ahead of us. By 8am rolled in, the office was full. I suggest you go really early to get it done without much wait.

KAUR.GOSAL

Star Member
Apr 4, 2017
please help me

we received a letter in which they asked for PCC,(application Received Nov 21,2018) we applied for PCC from India, but it will take may be 10-20 days more,but they are asking it by 28 Aug,2018. could we ask for extension???

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
please help me

we received a letter in which they asked for PCC,(application Received Nov 21,2018) we applied for PCC from India, but it will take may be 10-20 days more,but they are asking it by 28 Aug,2018. could we ask for extension???
Yes. Send a letter and if possible, any proof you can that confirms you applied for the police certificate. Explain that you are expecting to receive it around mid-september. Don't let the deadline expiring without contacting IRCC, this is not good and can become trouble. But if you write them, they will extend the deadline for sure.

KAUR.GOSAL

Star Member
Apr 4, 2017
Yes. Send a letter and if possible, any proof you can that confirms you applied for the police certificate. Explain that you are expecting to receive it around mid-september. Don't let the deadline expiring without contacting IRCC, this is not good and can become trouble. But if you write them, they will extend the deadline for sure.[/QUOTE

thank u so much for help.....

Reactions: sylvain1

dangvt2

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Hi, we just received the landing interview an hour ago (application received on Sep 8). We are asked to provide "Proof of current employment or termination of welfare benefits (for independent or sponsored persons only-including Live-in Caregivers)". I just finished my study and just received my post-grad work permit. I haven't started to look for a job yet. What should I provide in this case?

vitoka

Aug 7, 2018
Vancouver
Hi guys,

Today our ECAS got updated in Sponsorship Application Status changed to Decision Made:
We sent you correspondence on August 17, 2018 about the decision on your application.
I take it they will mail the decision as we did not receive anything through Email.

Do you know how long it take to be delivered? Is it normal delivery 3-5 business days?
And what would be inside the letter?
And what is next step after?

Any info will be greatly appreciated.

LydiaQin1020

Mar 20, 2018
Hi guys,

Today our ECAS got updated in Sponsorship Application Status changed to Decision Made:
We sent you correspondence on August 17, 2018 about the decision on your application.
I take it they will mail the decision as we did not receive anything through Email.

Do you know how long it take to be delivered? Is it normal delivery 3-5 business days?
And what would be inside the letter?
And what is next step after?

Any info will be greatly appreciated.
We are in the same boat, but only SA side shows DM, PA still in process.
My SA side shows DM on August 9, and it shows We sent you correspondence on August 13, 2018 about the decision on your application.

I called CIC this morning and the agent told me that he cannot tell me unless was SA to call him.

I have no idea what to do since my husband works everyday and he cannot call them in their time.

I am feeling frustrated right now

Trinh

Sep 12, 2017
Hi, @Canada 321.

We received the request on 15 August in the afternoon. Didn't wait for a long time, went for the landing the next morning. The office opens at 7.30am. We got there at 7.35, there were 4 ahead of us. By 8am rolled in, the office was full. I suggest you go really early to get it done without much wait.
Ho la! You know what, I was there on Aug 16 at 11.45 am I think! We could have meet each other if I went there earlier!

Congrats girl! ^.^

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Hi, we just received the landing interview an hour ago (application received on Sep 8). We are asked to provide "Proof of current employment or termination of welfare benefits (for independent or sponsored persons only-including Live-in Caregivers)". I just finished my study and just received my post-grad work permit. I haven't started to look for a job yet. What should I provide in this case?
You are the PA or the sponsor? Normally, the PA doesn't need to prove he/she works, that's for the sponsor. There is no minimal income, but the sponsor should not be on welfare. So a recent pay stub from the sponsor should do it.

Canada 321

Aug 7, 2018
Guys I need hel, the email received last weekwas named Inland Landing but in the letter it says montreal office will contact me for finalization of PR. Im wondering why its so long to get a feedback

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Guys I need hel, the email received last weekwas named Inland Landing but in the letter it says montreal office will contact me for finalization of PR. Im wondering why its so long to get a feedback
It might still take a week or two. @Trinh and @Mutato_KT both landed recently in Montreal. I think they both got the landing letter about 2-3 weeks after they saw DM on both side on ECAS.