Visa Office......
Mississauga + Vancouver
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Hello all!!
I just got a message from CIC agent "We are pleased to inform you that the processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at an interview that is scheduled for..."
Is this the landing Interview? I never received Decision Made letter..! :rolleyes:

Application Received by CIC on Sep 01 2017
OWP Returned for same reason (missing $155) and resubmitted on 23rd Nov 2017
PCC and SheduleA submitted on Dec. 03, 2017
OWP Received - 13th Feb 2018
Medical Requested - 21st March 2018
Medical Passed - 30th March 2018
CIC asked for Proof of Co-habitation - 6th July 2018
Proof Submitted - 8th July 2018
CIC sent approval of eligibility to both applicant and sponsor (12th July 2018)
Heyyyy nice to see sep 1st seeing some movement... I am September 1st too but have to wait.. medical request came too late. Just last week. After application was transferred to Vancouver office.

Reactions: priyasharma

LunaM

Dec 28, 2017
Heyyyy nice to see sep 1st seeing some movement... I am September 1st too but have to wait.. medical request came too late. Just last week. After application was transferred to Vancouver office.
May I ask how did you find out your application was transferred to Vancouver?Do you need to call and speak to an agent to get information like that? Thank you!

metqc

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Those who have gotten AIP or further - did your application status online under "Review of eligibility" ever change to "we are reviewing your eligibility" or something like that? I passed medical a couple of months ago and it still says "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility." Does anyone actually ever get a message?

keihuynh

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
Those who have gotten AIP or further - did your application status online under "Review of eligibility" ever change to "we are reviewing your eligibility" or something like that? I passed medical a couple of months ago and it still says "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility." Does anyone actually ever get a message?
YES!

I don't know if it changes right when you receive AIP though. I don't exactly know when it changes to be exact.

But before the 6th July, I always see: "The review of your eligibility has not started yet."

And after DM, SA, AIP, whenever I check it always say: "We are reviewing your eligibility."

And the background checking is ALWAYS being processed.

metqc

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
YES!

I don't know if it changes right when you receive AIP though. I don't exactly know when it changes to be exact.

But before the 6th July, I always see: "The review of your eligibility has not started yet."

And after DM, SA, AIP, whenever I check it always say: "We are reviewing your eligibility."

And the background checking is ALWAYS being processed.
Ohh okay thank you! It's so odd this system. You'd think it would say they're reviewing eligibility when they are actually reviewing it, not once they've already apparently said you're eligible haha.

Nando77

Jul 18, 2018
Hello everyone
Thank you very much for all the informations.
Would anybody know if the landing interviews for those living in Quebec City are in Quebec City?

keihuynh

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
Ohh okay thank you! It's so odd this system. You'd think it would say they're reviewing eligibility when they are actually reviewing it, not once they've already apparently said you're eligible haha.
After stressing out for days and looking at posts. I stopped asking people the timeline or updates just so that I won't even stress out more!

'Cause unlike others, I was sent the DM letter first.
Then SA two days later.
Then AIP two days after.

:D

Teamako

Jul 16, 2018

Yes, i am september 5 applicant, i passed my medical may 2017 and it didn’t change mycic account status from in progress for a month until july 16 last monday it changed to “we are reviewing your eligibility”,medical passed and processing background check.” In ecas both DM on sponsor application and pr application. We didn’t recieved any letters and emails, no sponsor approval letter too.. hopefully the DM is positive.

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Reactions: Nando77

Teamako

Jul 16, 2018
Yes, i am september 5 applicant, i passed my medical may 2017 and it didn’t change mycic account status from in progress for a month until july 16 last monday it changed to “we are reviewing your eligibility”,medical passed and processing background check.” In ecas both DM on sponsor application and pr application. We didn’t recieved any letters and emails, no sponsor approval letter too.. hopefully the DM is positive.

Medical passed may 2018, sorry i wrote it wrong.

Teamako

Jul 16, 2018
I had a chance to talk to cic agent regarding the DM in my sponsor application and she said it is approved and sent it thru mail but she didn’t say news about pr application because i am not listed as representative.