Med's Request
20-03-2018
Med's Done....
26-03-2018
Interview........
23-07-2018
LANDED..........
23-07-2018
I got my interview request in my Cic account. The title was “Event Created” and when I clicked it, it showed the interview date and time. I never got anything in my email. The only emails I receive is to tell me there’s been an update to my account and that I should sign in.
Let’s not mislead people here.
Actually mate i just got an email from the Landing Office and nothing else has been updated in MyCIC. So she is actually correct that for some if not most that is whats happening.

Kunlexy

Jul 5, 2018
Actually mate i just got an email from the Landing Office and nothing else has been updated in MyCIC. So she is actually correct that for some if not most that is whats happening.
Dude, she said
Applicant's email, no nothing show up at online account anymore and online account won't have any update until you are landed. You should call cic to let them know about your issue with the email so they can send it by mail or contact them via Webform
And I said that that’s not how mine happened, so they shouldn’t just be checking email without checking online account

Reactions: MangPa0131

btis

Star Member
May 24, 2018
I think the best thing to do is to keep an eye on everyhting. :) My CIC, ECAS, both emails, phone. You'll never know. Like, my medical instructions came to my cic but with my husbands information (his email, phone number. And I never seem to get emails saying I have a msg in my account.
Also, sometimes they're running pilot projects as they were doing with phone interviews a while ago.

Well, I'm super anxious, so I just check everything everyday =P

@Kunlexy super interesting this "Permanent Residence Authorized". May I ask what was the letter about?

Jjp123

Jun 19, 2018
Hi all,
My PCC request letter states to send the original document, but doesn't provide an address. My online account provided an upload place (which I used). Does anyone know if/where I need to send it? My case office is Mississauga, but there are several addresses - help!
Thanks in advance

Kozyrytka

Star Member
Jul 6, 2017
Ontario
App. Filed.......
26-06-2017
Doc's Request.
27-07-2017
AOR Received.
25-07-2017
Thank you very much!! :). Was it difficult to reschedule? Did you have to call or use the web form? So I can reschedule the interview after my trip, and use my work permit right?
I didn't reschedule it myself. I was lucky enough to come back to Canada a week before my interview. I read that you can do it during your interview. I assume you can call as well. I believe on the invitation to an interview letter it says what to do if the date doesnt suit you. All I remember is that If you fail to show up without letting IRCC know first, your PR application will be rejected.

Kunlexy

Jul 5, 2018
That « Permanent residence authorized » is new for me as well! I never had heard of that!
Yeah! It’s probably something new they are trying. That’s why I find it strange when people say that they get email becaue I never get any information in my emails, just that I have an update to my application.

Kunlexy

Jul 5, 2018
I think the best thing to do is to keep an eye on everyhting. :) My CIC, ECAS, both emails, phone. You'll never know. Like, my medical instructions came to my cic but with my husbands information (his email, phone number. And I never seem to get emails saying I have a msg in my account.
Also, sometimes they're running pilot projects as they were doing with phone interviews a while ago.

Well, I'm super anxious, so I just check everything everyday =P

@Kunlexy super interesting this "Permanent Residence Authorized". May I ask what was the letter about?
Exactly! That’s what I’m saying, don’t just rely on the fact that you will get an email, they probably would just send to mycic, so it’s good to check everywhere. I normally just check ECAS and mycic, didn’t even know about the phone interview you mentioned, but all is well now, thank God.

The permanent residence authorized was just the AIP. Just the letter stating that I meet eligibility requirements for PR.

Reactions: btis

Kunlexy

Jul 5, 2018
if u dont mind, can i ask u what is ur timeline ?
I can’t remember exactly when I sent in the application.

AOR = July 4
Schedule A/PCC = August 4
Medical = March 19
Medical Passed = March 30
DM = May 9
AIP = May 10
Interview Scheduled = July 3
Interview = July 10.