+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

ScarletCountess

Star Member
Nov 25, 2017
I just received an email to say that "you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class." => Is it an AIP letter?

In MyCIC still shows that "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."
On ECAS, nothing changes, still Application received on Applicant side.
Nothing changed on my ECAS until I landed, don't worry about it too much just be on the lookout for emails now, they SA DM and landing letters tend to come soon after these days.

Reactions: Trinh

Trinh

Sep 12, 2017
Yeah! I had put in my head that montreal's office would send me the letter in about 10 days after dm,but then... booom I started my week with one the best emails LOL! so any time you gonna check your email and it will be there!
Loved your words haha!

david_gat88

Jul 4, 2018
Does anybody knows if I would have to travel to Vancouver for my landing interview? My file was transferred from Mississauga to Van when they started processing my file back in March. . I live in Edmonton

JDM2018

Jul 6, 2018
Does anybody knows if I would have to travel to Vancouver for my landing interview? My file was transferred from Mississauga to Van when they started processing my file back in March. . I live in Edmonton
Unlikely, They sent mine to Vancouver as part of a work share agreement. It will then be sent back and a landing interview would be set at your local office.

Reactions: david_gat88

RecentGrad

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
Peterborough
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga + Vancouver
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Unlikely, They sent mine to Vancouver as part of a work share agreement. It will then be sent back and a landing interview would be set at your local office.
Do you know if this sending of our files back and forth between offices is going to delay our processing?

commonlaw2018

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
hi, congrats for the DM for both of your sides and hope that you receive the landing interview email as soon as possible. I want to ask why you know sending the file to Vancouver is part of a work share agreement and what is work share agreement? Thanks.

JDM2018

Jul 6, 2018
hi, congrats for the DM for both of your sides and hope that you receive the landing interview email as soon as possible. I want to ask why you know sending the file to Vancouver is part of a work share agreement and what is work share agreement? Thanks.
Hi, we requested our local MP to speak to CIC and that is what she relayed to us.