Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
App. Filed.......
2017-04-11
AOR Received.
2017-05-04
Med's Request
2017-11-15
So... I'm lost! I don't know what does it mean of AIP? My case is I have CSQ and Work permit. I just got a confirmation letter to go school for free French courses. But the school asks for Health Care card (Carte d’assurance maladie du Québec valide ou une lettre de la Régie de l’assurance maladie du Québec confirmant votre inscription)! Am I eligible to apply for this card? I have read here that I need the AIP letter to apply for Health care card :( It's a pain as waiting forever and more papers to work with...
Hi Trinh,
you can get RAMQ only with AIP letter, or your OWP and full time employment. I don't think RAMQ is mandatory for the french classes, my husband has already been registered in francisation for two semester and he is not eligible for health insurance...

Reactions: Trinh

lee9

Nov 22, 2017
Good morning,

Regarding this comment, I just got off the phone with CIC. I told the agent that I saw Decision Made on both sides on my CIC Login on Saturday @ 12:30 am. He verified my info. and told me to stay on the line that he will check to see if there are any updates. He came back and said that he can see that my medical has been approved, my background check was approved; so I asked him whats the status of my application and he said "congrats your application has been approved for permanent residence".

My questions are:
How long after your status change from In Process to Decision Made do CIC contact you?
What would be my next step?
My Visa Office is Etobicoke, approximately how long is the wait time for landing interview?

Please advice as best as you can. Thank you!
Congrats... how you get hold with cic agent helpline? everytime i dial it doesn't connect me to agent. :-(

MMexican

Mar 19, 2018
Hello, everyone, I'm about to apply for PR we got married January this year but we've been living together for 2 years now.
and I have 3 questions.

1.I have a 2-year work permit that's how I first came to Canada But I'm Wondering if she's going to sponsor me, can I get EI the time I'm not working?? Because my job is seasonal I start working until may and they always give us a layoff letter to claim EI, if I claim would it affect my process?

2. I'm applying for an open work permit as well because now I have a work permit for a specific employer and cant work elsewhere. When I get my open work permit how long does it last?

3. And third one, if we've been living together for a year but dating for 2 years and only got married this January, what is the date I should put in my app that we've been together?

Thank you so much for your help

Oldmacwright

Aug 18, 2017
According to them I think we both got approved, I don't want to say I am freaking out to know when we will hear from them, BUT I am freaking out. I am so excited, yet so nervous.
I wouldn't be nervous, you have been approved now! Just a formality after that.

Hi,

We received medical request today. Wondering when we will be asked passport for PR.

July applicant
Thanks!
Good to hear, early or late July? We are August so hopefully not much longer to wait for the med request, at least things are moving again!

Not sure about passport request though I didn't think inland apps get that request?

Reactions: Mutato_KT

DK1992

Mar 8, 2018
Hi guys,
I just received a medical request (June 13th) but I cannot access the list of panel physicians on the cic website. Does anyone else have the same issue? Or anyone has the list?
Thanks for you help

Reactions: Amsadek4u

Amsadek4u

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Doc's Request.
15-07-2017
AOR Received.
13-07-2017
Hi guys,
I just received a medical request (June 13th) but I cannot access the list of panel physicians on the cic website. Does anyone else have the same issue? Or anyone has the list?
Thanks for you help
Same here. June 14. Received medical request today.

Amsadek4u

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Doc's Request.
15-07-2017
AOR Received.
13-07-2017
Do we need to include a passport on the medical request form? Medicals are also requested from the (Non - accompany) dependent on the application, who are not in Canada.
Is that normal?