IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Hello i check online that thay need my interview . Date and time thay mention in the latter which is cic was send it to me on 26 October but i didn't received the letter. But in online portal says they need my interview.

Application submitted 22 December 2016
Call the call centre and advise them you didn't get the communication, and ask if they can help you: figure out what it was, and what's wrong with communications with you.

sevensmallwoods

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
06-09-2017
Doc's Request.
01-11-2017
AOR Received.
31-10-2017
Just received our email from CIC yesterday (October 31st), which could be AOR. Application was received September 6th.

BUT...when we tried to link the account, we couldn't do it. We were very careful every time to ensure there were no errors. But we always got the message "Cannot find your account based on information provided". Tried 5 times and then locked out now.

Question: In "How many people with this application", we entered 1, as for my spouse. Should I enter 2? I'm the sponsor, but not the principal applicant. Is this the mistake?

abcdmud

Jan 23, 2017
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC - MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
Feb 12, 2017
Doc's Request.
Apr 3, 2017
AOR Received.
Mar 5, 2017
Med's Request
Jun 14, 2017
Med's Done....
Passed Jun 29, 2017
Interview........
Mar 5, 2018
LANDED..........
Mar 13, 2018
Just received our email from CIC yesterday (October 31st), which could be AOR. Application was received September 6th.

BUT...when we tried to link the account, we couldn't do it. We were very careful every time to ensure there were no errors. But we always got the message "Cannot find your account based on information provided". Tried 5 times and then locked out now.

Question: In "How many people with this application", we entered 1, as for my spouse. Should I enter 2? I'm the sponsor, but not the principal applicant. Is this the mistake?
you should enter 2. I had this same issue. I also tried to fill as little info as possible.

Reactions: sevensmallwoods

bluephil17

Jun 15, 2017
Hello,

I am wondering what the latest timeline is for getting OWP after receiving AOR.

Application received Aug 22, 2017
Aor received Oct 10, 2017
OWP...???
were you able to link your OWP online? I received AOR on Oct 1 so a bit before you but haven't been able to link and have not received any info on OWP. My wife's on implied status now with no OHIP so hopefully this arrives soon.

marvz21

Jan 20, 2015

hi,
when you received the AOR does it contain the instructions to link the application to your mycic account for both the PR and OWP? and did you (sponsor) received the email or was it your spouse?

Jonesk9

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
Northern BC Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
10-16-2017
Does anyone have an updated timeline from IRCC? October 24th when someone called they were working on August 31st. I am aware of the approx 2 months due to summer influx of applications. I am assuming that it slows down in the winter months and timelines get a little more reasonable.

Our Current Timeline
Original Package received Purolator August 18th Mississauga
Package returned October 5th via Canada Post received October 10
Package completed and resent received October 16th
Anticipated AOR between December 10-31st 2017
OWP on current processing times of 11 weeks would make Mid March for OWP approval.

Hope this helps as this is just based on the information provided via this forum and the CIC website. :)

Reactions: HomeAgain17

HomeAgain17

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hamilton, ON
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
05-09-2017
Doc's Request.
06-11-17
AOR Received.
31-10-17
Interview........
14-09-2018
LANDED..........
14-09-2018
Submitted our spousal sponsorship application and it was received on Sep 5 2017, just got an email today that they are processing as of Oct 31, 2017! Very excited to hear this as we are anxiously awaiting good news. One question... we applied for an Open Work Permit for my husband and sent it in the same envelope as the PR application. His temporary residence visa expires on Dec 16, 2017... Anyone have an idea as to how long it may take to hear back about his work permit? If we don't hear anything soon, do we need to apply for an extension on his temporary visa, and if so how do we do this? Thank in advance!

Reactions: Ian1912 and dangvt2

Jonesk9

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
Northern BC Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
10-16-2017
Submitted our spousal sponsorship application and it was received on Sep 5 2017, just got an email today that they are processing as of Oct 31, 2017! Very excited to hear this as we are anxiously awaiting good news. One question... we applied for an Open Work Permit for my husband and sent it in the same envelope as the PR application. His temporary residence visa expires on Dec 16, 2017... Anyone have an idea as to how long it may take to hear back about his work permit? If we don't hear anything soon, do we need to apply for an extension on his temporary visa, and if so how do we do this? Thank in advance!
I would wait as you only need to apply withing 30 days and with the OWP application it should be submitted before then so he will have implied status as long as he is not on an IEC work permit as they do not qualify for implied status.