Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
App. Filed.......
2017-04-11
AOR Received.
2017-05-04
Med's Request
2017-11-15
Right I finally have my call thru today, and they said because the glitch between receiving my app and linked to the website that might miss the email they sent on March 21 asking for Sche A :'( and the timeline was April 21, oh my my almost 3.5 months I didn't even realize it!! So they sent an email now to submit it thru the webform .. How much time have wasted :'(
You are not alone to have "lost" time because of that glitch... It hurts to realise your application has been delayed because of that... I hope the rest of the process will be smooth and fast for you!

ayien05

Star Member
Feb 19, 2017
LONDON ONTARIO CANADA
Hello guys, so I just got my husband's AOR/ ( I KNOW I MENTIONED IT SO MANY TIMES LOL!) Anyway it says on the email that I can only link it after 7days I received the email. Is it right? and if so can both link app? like his OWP and PR? thank you all

Doktavira

Apr 26, 2017
You are not alone to have "lost" time because of that glitch... It hurts to realise your application has been delayed because of that... I hope the rest of the process will be smooth and fast for you!
Thanks Ylajali, I am submitting the Sche A today ...

Reactions: Ylajali

yengyeng

Jul 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Feb/March 2017
Hi All,

I got my PR approved few months ago and i'm planning on getting married to my girlfriend back home in the next few months. How do i go about the process of having her come to Canada instead of waiting back home to get her PR. How certain is getting her a work permit or visitor visa first then change it to a work permit in Canada. Please enlighten me. Thanks for your help guys.

priyal desai

May 23, 2017
I have submitted my application on 3 rd Feb and received medical on June 2 2017 .In my application it shows you passed medical so any idea how long it will gone take for passport request?if you know timeline then just let me know,.

Schmetterling6

Jun 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Miss
App. Filed.......
26-06-2017
AOR Received.
02-08-2017
All the best
All the best from me too!!!
I handed mine in on June 27 as well and arrived on June 29 - I haven't heard back from them yet either... And I'm slowly staring to get nervous, since my visitor status expires on August 14th... Ah, the waiting game....

Schmetterling6

Jun 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Miss
App. Filed.......
26-06-2017
AOR Received.
02-08-2017
hello everyone just wondering before you guys get the AOR did u get an email first? or no?? I'm getting really worried since my husbands status will expire on the 5th of august.. I submitted our application may but got it back because of some missing documents. I resent it June 24 and they got it on their office june26 via canadapost. now is July 25 and haven't heard anything from them yet.!! :(
I hope the best for you. I'm in the same boat. My status expires in Mid August - I handed in on June 26th and have not heard back from them yet...

novitakrnawn

Dec 2, 2016
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
App. Filed.......
14-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
04-JAN-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
LANDED..........
27-JUL-2017
Update on landing interview:
It was fast and straightforward. We were the only couple there and only took 10 mins.
First the officer asked for $490 payment confirmation, passport and sponsor's ID.
Then she asked if i ever charged or convicted of a crime in any country, refused admission to canada or required to leave canada, and if i have any dependants.
Signed some papers, stamp on passport, and done.

Minky.J

Jun 22, 2017
Hello guys, so I just got my husband's AOR/ ( I KNOW I MENTIONED IT SO MANY TIMES LOL!) Anyway it says on the email that I can only link it after 7days I received the email. Is it right? and if so can both link app? like his OWP and PR? thank you all
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5525ETOC.asp#expect
If you scroll down a bit, you will find the information about linking your application, and it says you should link it within 7 calendar days.

Link your application

For faster processing times and more secure service, you (or your authorized paid representative) should link your paper application to an online account within seven calendar days of receiving the acknowledgement of receipt letter.

Not sure why it says differently on your AOR.

Vandave

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Tsawassen, BC
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
26-06-2017
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5525ETOC.asp#expect
If you scroll down a bit, you will find the information about linking your application, and it says you should link it within 7 calendar days.

Link your application

For faster processing times and more secure service, you (or your authorized paid representative) should link your paper application to an online account within seven calendar days of receiving the acknowledgement of receipt letter.

Not sure why it says differently on your AOR.
My wife just received AOR yesterday, it request to link application within 7 days.
I tried at 0:30 but failed (no matching application found).
Anyone can help on it? 99% sure all inform I input are correct.
Maybe due to server or any other technical issues?
Going to try again tomorrow. Thanks in advance.