+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

Goldikeji

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Any 2017 inland apps, you are welcome to join our whats app group. We share a similar spreadsheet and we ask and answer any questions that you may have. We dont just talk about spreadsheets, we talk about everything including studying, working, job hunting, IRCC stuff, everyday life, so many different things.
How do we join?

proud_quebecois

Jul 24, 2017
You don't have to submit police clearance for Canada. I assume they get that directly from RCMP.
But every other country you listed in your application that you have lived more than 6 months. You must provide a PCC
Thank you for reply. Could you comment on my below concerns?

Regarding form Schedule A IMM 5669,
1. Personal History: When I was a student in France from 2011 to 2014, and I travelled a lot around Europe as well as home country, do I have to include in personal history?

2. Address History: During the time I was a student in France from 2011 to 2014, I visited my home country for some months (so no house contract in France this period), do I have to include the address in my home country along with address in France? And do you put the address when you travelled around in this?

Thank you in advance!

Reactions: Brittanyyyc

Brittanyyyc

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
Thank you for reply. Could you comment on my below concerns?

Regarding form Schedule A IMM 5669,
1. Personal History: When I was a student in France from 2011 to 2014, and I travelled a lot around Europe as well as home country, do I have to include in personal history?

2. Address History: During the time I was a student in France from 2011 to 2014, I visited my home country for some months (so no house contract in France this period), do I have to include the address in my home country along with address in France? And do you put the address when you travelled around in this?

Thank you in advance!

1. Yes. You can make include it in your personal history. Include your home adddress in France. Focus more on places you stayed longer for few months while you were in school. If you lived on campus. Your school address will also be useful.

2. Yes include the address of your home country and France.
Try not to have any empty timeline. Because you won't be able to validate your document.
So try to put information and date on every date until present

Reactions: proud_quebecois

Nakaa

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Fed up of trying, did not work.

You said in "Town/city of birth" we must hite the spacebar once and then leave it blank. But it did not work. It was mandetory to fill up. So i wrote the province name once all letters in small and once all letters in capital but both times failed. I don't know what to do ???

Nakaa

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017

You said in "Town/city of birth" we must hite the spacebar once and then leave it blank. But it did not work. It was mandetory to fill up. So i wrote the province name once all letters in small and once all letters in capital but both times failed. I don't know what to do ???
HOW TO LINK PR APPLICATION TO MYCIC:

for the number of family members, place two (2) for sponsor and principal applicant. IF you have non-accompanying dependents, do not add them to the app. IF you have accompanying dependents, for example, you have one (1) child who is not a pr or canadian citizen who will be receiving PR the same time as you, add him/her to the app. so in this example you type in 3. @ggl hope this works for you! if not, try to use uci number or other combinations. or try to fill single as marital status (i don't know why but it worked for some). if you still can't link, please post here so we can all figure it out.

shazahsan

May 17, 2017
Kitchener, ON

When I linked mine, the spacebar didn't work either since it was mandatory. They've updated the field's properties to not accept a spacebar.
I used my actual city of birth and it worked perfectly on the first go. Just don't fill in any passport information and it should work.

Reactions: KandyK

proud_quebecois

Jul 24, 2017
1. Yes. You can make include it in your personal history. Include your home adddress in France. Focus more on places you stayed longer for few months while you were in school. If you lived on campus. Your school address will also be useful.

2. Yes include the address of your home country and France.
Try not to have any empty timeline. Because you won't be able to validate your document.
So try to put information and date on every date until present
Thanks for reply.

But Question 1 is about personal history, like we declare employment, educational activity, unemployment... When I was a student in France from 2011 to 2014, and I travelled a lot around Europe as well as home country, do I have to traveling activities while being student in personal history?

shazahsan

May 17, 2017
Kitchener, ON
Thanks for reply.

But Question 1 is about personal history, like we declare employment, educational activity, unemployment... When I was a student in France from 2011 to 2014, and I travelled a lot around Europe as well as home country, do I have to traveling activities while being student in personal history?
This is honestly a grey area for many people. It depends, how long were your trips? And did you cross country borders such that your passport has record i.e stamps of you entering and/or leaving? If so, I would suggest you add them. But if the trips were like every other weekend or multiple times, it may be a hassle to include each and every one as a separate item. Especially if they were only a few days long. So maybe you can group the trips into one item on the personal history section, i.e group them based on country. Example, if you studied Jan to Apr, and in Jan to Apr you went to Germany for some of the weekends, you could just put Jan-Apr, Germany, Multiple few-day visits.

Jul 27, 2017
Hi Guys,

I have send out my applicaiton and received by cic on June 26 and just received the AOR on July 26, exactly one month time for me to get the AOR.

My question is i didnt sent the open work permit with the applicaiton, can i apply online for the open work permit now, cic said you can apply online if you receive AIP (Approve in Principle), I am not sure if AIP is same as AOR in this case? do they still use AIP now?

If AOR can not serve the same purpose as AIP, i will send out the paper application instead.

Someone please help me, thank you!

abcdmud

Jan 23, 2017
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC - MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
Feb 12, 2017
Doc's Request.
Apr 3, 2017
AOR Received.
Mar 5, 2017
Med's Request
Jun 14, 2017
Med's Done....
Passed Jun 29, 2017
Interview........
Mar 5, 2018
LANDED..........
Mar 13, 2018
why don't you submit an application for a new owp so you don't have to renew? i was gonna take the amendment route because of a restriction i wanted to be removed but i figured it's better to apply for a new one. i received my first owp and had it for 3 weeks and then i applied for a new one on may 27. i'm waiting for the new owp without the restriction. been waiting for more than a month now.
I figured I am okay for now. I will apply in Jan for an extension if needed.

Nakaa

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Then its great. Can you tell me pls what steps you followed so i should follow the same. What field you used. Like file no with family name or options. Whether you used small letters or capital letters etc. so like these things. I will be really thankful.

Nakaa

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
When I linked mine, the spacebar didn't work either since it was mandatory. They've updated the field's properties to not accept a spacebar.
I used my actual city of birth and it worked perfectly on the first go. Just don't fill in any passport information and it should work.
Then its great. Can you tell me pls what steps you followed so i should follow the same. What field you used. Like file no with family name or other options ; Whether you used small letters or capital letters. Etc.... so like these things. I will be really thankful.