App. Filed.......
Feb 24, 2017
AOR Received.
March 7, 2017
Med's Request
June 8, 2017
Med's Done....
June 12, 2017
Is there any Feb, 2017 applicant still in process? Mine is still in background check as per the CIC agent.

jeet07

Jan 10, 2018
Hi guys I need help m worried . I called an agent today first time . And I finally I got to talk . And agent said they sent letter in October for SA. I said yes my lawyer got it. But I don’t have it . Then agent told me to contact lawyer and and get that letter becos she can not disclose any info to me becos it’s for my husband and said might be there is something missing But my side they still working on it and said if u you don’t get by 20 nov anything call us back . Becos that will be my year mark 20 nov. but when I talked to my lawyer last he said it’s sponsor approval and they will send it to me later with invoices

Perrybrown

Jan 23, 2018
Kanata
Hi guys I need help m worried . I called an agent today first time . And I finally I got to talk . And agent said they sent letter in October for SA. I said yes my lawyer got it. But I don’t have it . Then agent told me to contact lawyer and and get that letter becos she can not disclose any info to me becos it’s for my husband and said might be there is something missing But my side they still working on it and said if u you don’t get by 20 nov anything call us back . Becos that will be my year mark 20 nov. but when I talked to my lawyer last he said it’s sponsor approval and they will send it to me later with invoices
I’m sure your lawyer is one of a kind! He wants his money that’s it! Call him and tell him. That send me the sponsor letter that’s it

Fowl

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
Yes that's the "lawyers" they trying to collect more n more, mine just send me a message that she got a "call in notice" for interview n when we coming bring the balance of 740 as she has to prep us for interview, what u gonna prep me for??? say bring documents proving relationship, what a bunch of robbers they pocket our $9000 already!!

AmrJul

Oct 18, 2018
Nov 21 applicant. Received AIP on oct 5 Still waiting for dm and landing
Should I call cic tomorrow?
I am November 7th and I received AIP on September 26th. No landing letters yet. I called a week ago and I was told that my application was approved and I was told to wait because there is nothing else to be done as long as the one year span was not passed yet. Even if it was passed all they will do is send a reminder (email) to the office where your file is. All we can do is wait but yes you can call to know the status of your application because the online status is always late and I read before that some applicants were given their COPR without an online status update

clone12345

Oct 14, 2018
Yes that's the "lawyers" they trying to collect more n more, mine just send me a message that she got a "call in notice" for interview n when we coming bring the balance of 740 as she has to prep us for interview, what u gonna prep me for??? say bring documents proving relationship, what a bunch of robbers they pocket our $9000 already!!
Thats alot of money...thats the norm or did you get rip off?

AmrJul

Oct 18, 2018
I dealt with two lawyers years ago. One of them took $100 for a useless pointless one-hour consultation that gave me no guidance what so ever. And the other tool $500 and 2 months to apply for a visitor visa that was refused. A few months later I applied myself and I was approved in 5 days. What I am trying to say is that from experience lawyers make mistakes, waste time, rip your money off of you, and they are completely useless because you can do whatever they do faster, better and with more precision. Now you learned that the hard way stay away from them and advise anyone to do the same. Good luck

Reactions: sylvain1 and Fowl

Sponsormyhusband

Nov 15, 2017
Ottawa
I am November 7th and I received AIP on September 26th. No landing letters yet. I called a week ago and I was told that my application was approved and I was told to wait because there is nothing else to be done as long as the one year span was not passed yet. Even if it was passed all they will do is send a reminder (email) to the office where your file is. All we can do is wait but yes you can call to know the status of your application because the online status is always late and I read before that some applicants were given their COPR without an online status update
Where are you located? I am November 1, got SA, AIP, DM on ECAS and no letter, nothing else yet. I am from Ottawa

nick_888

Oct 31, 2018
I did my application waaaaaaaaay back - it was received in Feb 2017 but they didn't start processing until June 2018. I have received the decision made email on October 1st and awaiting Vancouver office to contact me for the appointment.
I was wondering if others in Vancouver are in the same vote, and if they do batch invites to groups?

iamvenus

Feb 5, 2014
Category........
FAM
I did my application waaaaaaaaay back - it was received in Feb 2017 but they didn't start processing until June 2018. I have received the decision made email on October 1st and awaiting Vancouver office to contact me for the appointment.
I was wondering if others in Vancouver are in the same vote, and if they do batch invites to groups?
There are so many of you now. I hope Vancouver IRCC will contact you guys soon. It's seriously a pain to wait. Smh.

Perrybrown

Jan 23, 2018
Kanata
Hey i’m also waiting since October 1st 2018, i have no idea what’s going on we have to wait as far as I got answer from cic agent