+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

otawadublin

Jul 26, 2018
Hey! Does any one know how long from doing the lading interview it takes to receive your PR card in the mail?
Just received DM and hoping to be heading overseas around the New Year. Seems unlikely but wishful!

shruti88

Dec 27, 2015
Has anyone received landing letter from Vancouver office in the past couple of days?

Just trying to figure out what date are they at since i haven’t heard anything for over 4weeks now:(

Reactions: Yana2017

Perrybrown

Jan 23, 2018
Kanata
Hi everyone
I haven't posted in a while. I also didn't come on this forum to be honest as it was making me feel very sad.

I am september 26 2017 applicant. My office should be saskatoon I think as I live on the saskatchewan side of lloydminster (half Alberta half saskatchewan).
Got AIP SA and DM beginning of August and still waiting for my landing iinterview. i am passed 13months now. I did everything, called myself, my MP office called, I sent a webform. Always to get the same answer :

A decision was made and I'll be contacted by mail or email.
When my MP office called a month ago they told her that I might have to wait until December.... (December will be 15months).

I'm desperate.
Hey! Call CIC and tell them to reorder your DM letter that would help you find out which one is your local office. And then go to the office and talk to them and explain your situation.

tommybahamah7

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Any body knows please the phone number for FBI to check on the back ground Check status.. it’s have been 4 month and no answer yet...thanks.

Perrybrown

Jan 23, 2018
Kanata
Has anyone received landing letter from Vancouver office in the past couple of days?

Just trying to figure out what date are they at since i haven’t heard anything for over 4weeks now:(
Same here, I did try to contact and today have to talk the MP and they have to me that landing interview appointment will be solved before NOVEMBER 19, 2018

Reactions: shruti88

shruti88

Dec 27, 2015
Same here, I did try to contact and today have to talk the MP and they have to me that landing interview appointment will be solved before NOVEMBER 19, 2018
Omg November 19 is another 3weeks!! Did cic agent tell you this or the MP??
And did they state will you get the letter by that date or your interview should be done by that date?:confused: I thought the stress will be over after getting DM but It just keeps getting more complicated :(

Perrybrown

Jan 23, 2018
Kanata
Omg November 19 is another 3weeks!! Did cic agent tell you this or the MP??
And did they state will you get the letter by that date or your interview should be done by that date?:confused: I thought the stress will be over after getting DM but It just keeps getting more complicated :(
That’s Just mystery can’t say that will be done by 19 November or will get the letter by 90 N. number

Doomitch

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
29-11-2017
Hey Guys !

FYI we have received AIP and SA today !

App received November 29th 2017
AOR January 14th 2018
DM (ecas) October 24th 2018

How long it takes to Receive Landing letter ? Is it sent by Canada regular mail ? Email ? Courrier ?

Thanks

Baharm

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Hey Guys !

AOR January 14th 2018

How long it takes to Receive Landing letter ? Is it sent by Canada regular mail ? Email ? Courrier ?

Thanks
It depends on the office . Where's your landing office going to be?

Danish1371

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
FAM
Hey Guys !

AOR January 14th 2018

Thanks
If you have received emails then it will be sent through email. Congratulations !

Reactions: Doomitch