+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

TC9797

Feb 14, 2017
Just wanted to wish all the 2017 inlanders good luck. If you have questions come to the 2016 thread and we will try to help you.
Hi,
I would like to add my details to the 2017 inland spreadsheet as well. I submitted on May 24, 2017 from Toronto. They received it on May 25, 2017. I did not receive any AOR from CIC yet.

Thank you so much fro the wonderful spreadsheet. It makes all the anticipatory worries better.

Best

T

ZhabaHulk

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Airdrie, Canada
Category........
Other
Hi ZhabaHulk,
Thank u so much for the answer. and where do I find "this" hole checklist, cuz this is not IMM5533E
Thank you!

Yeah is pretty clear in there! How do I join the whatsapp group?
2017 Inland Spreadsheet
Electronic Client Application Status (ECAS)
IRCC Webform
***JOIN ----> What's App 2017 Inland Applications Support Group
****NEW! ---> Citizenship Calculator under Bill C-6
IRCC Call Centre - 1-888-242-2100
Just click on the link :) All those are links except the phone number.

fiojohn

Dec 17, 2016
hi guys,
Can I please get some advice on this.
On form IMM0008E under Personal Details Q,#10 Current Country of residence. Should I Put Canada? Also, right after, on Q.#11 asks: Date and Place of your last entry to Canada, so must enter an exact date. If I put my country of residence, Peru, Question#11 will go black, as cannot fill in anymore. So, I fill in Canada as current country of residence, which is true, Is that ok?
Also, do I have to submit /birth certificates and national identity cards of my family members, mother, father, etc; even if they are not accompanying me?
Besides, I didn't check I have to submit my national Identity card, from my home country, translated and certified??? ouch! Do I really have to send a certified copy of my national identity card???

Thank u!

325i

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Hello All,

Here is my timeline

App received 21 Dec 2016
AOR received 20 Jan 2017
They start processing my application Jan 19 2017
Schedule A and PCC was uploaded through IRCC web form on Feb 8th 2017
Letter to apply for CSQ from Gov of quebec Feb 28th 2017
CSQ issued April 7th and received a mail on April 11th 2017
I noticed Background status changed Mid april on myCic

Now my cic says
They are processing my Background check
They will inform me of when they will start my eligibility check
we need more information (of course there is no msg but i assume that was the schedule A and PCC from the first time)

and that's it

any idea of how long it will take?
Background check been there for almost 2 months and 1 week
I though background check came after eligibility?

facuvk

Jan 17, 2017
Hi everyone,

I didn't find a straight answer for this on the forum or the CIC web page and I was hoping somebody here could help me:

My country PCC (Argentina) is valid for 5 days (I know, pretty impossible to send an application and being received before 5 days pass by).
But my question is: If I already leave the country, Does It matter the expiration date of the PCC if I haven't returned after it was issued?

This is also similar for PCCs of counties where I no longer live. If the PCC expires after I left the country for the last time, is it still valid for CIC?

Hope someone can enlighten me with this!

Thanks,

cdylie

Star Member
Apr 25, 2017
G0x2k0
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
15-02-2017
Doc's Request.
17-03-2017
AOR Received.
22-02-2017
Med's Request
22-01-2018
Med's Done....
25-01-2018
LANDED..........
14-03-2018
Hi everyone,

I just got an email from IRCC :

Dear client,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that your documents were received by the office processing your file.

Rest assured that you will be contacted if additional information is needed during the processing of your application.

The responsible office may communicate with you by mail or via your MyCIC account if you submitted your application online.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

I have uploaded my pcc and schedule A through my cic account last month. What could this email mean?

Thanks

Reactions: fiojohn

leehen

Feb 7, 2017
Hi everyone,

I have submitted my application last week. I have question about Police Certificate. I checked online that we do not need to do Police Certificate of Canada. I have been staying in Canada when I turned 18. So I guess I do not need to provide any Police Certificate. However, in the INLAND APPLICATION TIMELINE excel, some people were requested to do fingerprints. I called CIC to ask if I need to do it right now to avoid any delay, the representative told me to wait for VO's decision.

So, should I wait or should I do it right now? What is the best choice?

Thanks!

itsats

Dec 16, 2014
Visa Office......
MISS
App. Filed.......
Feb10 2017
Doc's Request.
Sched A Mar20 2017
AOR Received.
Mar14 2017
Med's Done....
May10 2017
Hi everyone,

I just got an email from IRCC :

Dear client,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that your documents were received by the office processing your file.

Rest assured that you will be contacted if additional information is needed during the processing of your application.

The responsible office may communicate with you by mail or via your MyCIC account if you submitted your application online.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

I have uploaded my pcc and schedule A through my cic account last month. What could this email mean?

Thanks
it just means they confirmed receipt of your sched a and pcc.

Reactions: cdylie

itsats

Dec 16, 2014
Visa Office......
MISS
App. Filed.......
Feb10 2017
Doc's Request.
Sched A Mar20 2017
AOR Received.
Mar14 2017
Med's Done....
May10 2017
Hi everyone,

I have submitted my application last week. I have question about Police Certificate. I checked online that we do not need to do Police Certificate of Canada. I have been staying in Canada when I turned 18. So I guess I do not need to provide any Police Certificate. However, in the INLAND APPLICATION TIMELINE excel, some people were requested to do fingerprints. I called CIC to ask if I need to do it right now to avoid any delay, the representative told me to wait for VO's decision.

So, should I wait or should I do it right now? What is the best choice?

Thanks!
i would advise to wait til they request it. some are never requested to submit fingerprints. try asking the forumers in the 2016 inland thread. they may know more about it.

cdylie

Star Member
Apr 25, 2017
G0x2k0
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
15-02-2017
Doc's Request.
17-03-2017
AOR Received.
22-02-2017
Med's Request
22-01-2018
Med's Done....
25-01-2018
LANDED..........
14-03-2018

leehen

Feb 7, 2017
i would advise to wait til they request it. some are never requested to submit fingerprints. try asking the forumers in the 2016 inland thread. they may know more about it.
Hi itsats,

Thank you for your reply! I will take your advise and also check 2016 inland thread to find more information.

OliP16

Jun 24, 2016
Hey Everyone.

So my envelope was sent back beacuse of a missing page (my own fault) I resent it and according to Canada Post was received by CIC on 23 May.

I haven't heard anything. No AOR etc... But my girlfriend (Sponsor) received an email saying she has been approved as a sponsor.

I find this strange as I haven't heard anything regarding the application. Just wondering if this is normal?

Thanks in Advance