07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
hi... everyone

i have been posting for sometime now about my situation. JULY 10 APPLICANT. DM ON AUG 20, 2018 AND NOTHING.

I THINK IT IS TIME FOR ME TO CONTACT MY MP. DOES ANYONE KNOW DO I CONTACT MY MP. I AM IN BRAMPTON, ONTARIO
Etobicoke may take up to 6 weeks to give you an appointment for landing. If I were you, I would just be a bit more patient.

But if you want to contact your MP: https://www.ourcommons.ca/parliamentarians/en/constituencies/FindMP
On the box on the right, enter your postal code. Then click find MP. Then a photo and the name of your MP will appear. Click on the name, you will get the phone number and email to join the MP.

Reactions: david_gat88

Danish1371

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
FAM
what is the MP gonna do??? cmon guys, you need to be more patient.. next you are gonna be asking for Justin Trudeau cellphone??
It's their job to assist their constituents that's why we elect them. I've spoken to mine on several occasions, usually their office people will deal with matters but I have spoken directly to mine. Not always immigration related but also matters that are important to me as a Canadian in my riding.

david_gat88

Jul 4, 2018
what is the MP gonna do??? cmon guys, you need to be more patient.. next you are gonna be asking for Justin Trudeau cellphone??
Agreed! But I also think, if you have crossed the 12 month mark, it doesn't hurt contacting MP or calling IRCC. Notes are a bit useless and most likely will bring more stress to you if you're application has some redflags. Patience is the key here.

jeet07

Jan 10, 2018
It's their job to assist their constituents that's why we elect them. I've spoken to mine on several occasions, usually their office people will deal with matters but I have spoken directly to mine. Not always immigration related but also matters that are important to me as a Canadian in my riding.
yes u r right . I went to mine they weren’t helpful that much . I felt a cold behaviour and they said v r busy might be that is the reason but I didn’t feel good after going there . I am sitting quietly now just waiting Becos my expectation from mp went so down

Reactions: Danish1371

Lukum.1991

Feb 26, 2016
Brampton
Category........
New update:

Applied for Spousal Sponsorship for PR & OWP - Inland
Sep 25/17 - app arrived at Mississauga office
Nov 23/17 - AOR - (Application started Nov 25 on ecas)
Nov 23/17 - Sched A and PCC requested
Dec 12/17 - app linked to CIC account
Jan 4/18 - OWP Approved for 2 years
Apr 12/18 - Medical Req
Apr 26/18 - Medical passed
Sep 04/18 - AIP letter via email (Coming from Vancouver office)
Sep 05/18 -DM on both sides in morning
Sep 05/18 -Got Landing interview for Etobicoke office.

Good Luck for all other fellow applicants :)

Danish1371

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
FAM
yes u r right . I went to mine they weren’t helpful that much . I felt a cold behaviour and they said v r busy might be that is the reason but I didn’t feel good after going there . I am sitting quietly now just waiting Becos my expectation from mp went so down
I actually messaged mine on Facebook Messenger and got way more response than calling and emailing the office.

Reactions: jeet07

SJgirl

Aug 25, 2018
haha I just got a call to reschedule the interview. so I'm scheduled on next Monday at Etobicoke .
what do they usually ask for the interview??
Thats great news! When i went there, the officer only confirmed my address and the correct spelling of my name and the dates i travelled in and out of the country, then she informed me of some of the benefits i am entitled to as a PR. She ask my husband if he understood his responsibility of caring for me for the next 3 years. Then we signed the COPR form and it was congratulations and it was over. You will be fine.

Reactions: sarkhan9229

SJgirl

Aug 25, 2018
hi... everyone

i have been posting for sometime now about my situation. JULY 10 APPLICANT. DM ON AUG 20, 2018 AND NOTHING.

I THINK IT IS TIME FOR ME TO CONTACT MY MP. DOES ANYONE KNOW DO I CONTACT MY MP. I AM IN BRAMPTON, ONTARIO
Hi
Have you tried calling CIC first? I got DM the 17th( Friday) and got landing letter the Monday morning to land the following Monday. There have been a few cases where persons were scheduled to land but was not informed. Give them a call first.

marvz21

Jan 20, 2015
hi... everyone

just be more patient. you already have DM, the cic office near you might be very busy. mine took almost 2 months after DM before i got my landing interview letter/date.

Reactions: sylvain1

marvz21

Jan 20, 2015
my wife’s application (inland october 31) was transferred to CIC Ottawa today. any idea guys if that would speed up the process or delay it in a way? i’m already approved for the sponsorship last august 24.

Mountains2018

Sep 6, 2018
Hi All,

I am a failed refugee claimant. Got married and my wife is PR. Jan 2018 we applied my PR under Inland spousal sponsorship.
We got our AOR , PCC request and Medical request. Can anyone please help me understand how do I request for H&C consideration to get exemption from travel document or passport. I do not have any travel document or passport and won’t be able to get one.

I have a work permit but it says “does not confer temporary residence status “at the end.

Can any one please help me understand about it. I recently came across the need of passport. When I applied I wrote a small letter explaining I was not eligible to get passport or travel document from country of my residence or my country of citizenship.

I read in one of the forum we have to apply inland spousal sponsorship with requesting H&C considerations for exemption. Does anyone have how do i request one?

Thank you for your help.

commonlaw2018

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
my wife’s application (inland october 31) was transferred to CIC Ottawa today. any idea guys if that would speed up the process or delay it in a way? i’m already approved for the sponsorship last august 24.
How do you know her application was transferred to CIC Ottawa? Did the email mention that transferred for further assessment?