+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

krimsuun

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Hi!

So yesterday our ECAS changed to DM

Today I woke up to an email from immigration with the date and time of our landing interview!!!!

We never recieved an email for DM but our landing interview is next week!

Timeline:

Application recieved: 7th September
AOR: 1st November
Medical Done: 1st May
More Documents Requested: 24th July
AIP & SA: 1st August
DM: 2nd August
Landing Interview Letter: 3rd August

Landing on: 9th August!

dangvt2

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Hi!

So yesterday our ECAS changed to DM

Today I woke up to an email from immigration with the date and time of our landing interview!!!!

We never recieved an email for DM but our landing interview is next week!

Timeline:

Application recieved: 7th September
AOR: 1st November
Medical Done: 1st May
More Documents Requested: 24th July
AIP & SA: 1st August
DM: 2nd August
Landing Interview Letter: 3rd August

Landing on: 9th August!

Congratulations! We have the same timeline (Sep 7). May I ask which office does the letter come from? We are also waiting for DM/Interview Letter.

krimsuun

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Congratulations! We have the same timeline (Sep 7). May I ask which office does the letter come from? We are also waiting for DM/Interview Letter.
AIP/SA came from Vancouver office
The interview letter came from Etobicoke office

Our file was transfered to Vancouver because Mississauga had too many applications to keep up with :p

Last edited:
Reactions: dangvt2

david_gat88

Jul 4, 2018
If you have a bit of time and If you're question has gotten lost in this thread without an answer start reviewing this thread from page 660, You'll pretty much find an answer to mostly anything. I think this will help new members to have an answer on their newer question. Congratulations to anyone that's getting AIP's and DM's lately :)

david_gat88

Jul 4, 2018
Hey... Thank you...

we havent yt submiited Right to Permanent Resident fee.. do you think that can delay anything?? Should we pay for my spouse or wait for cic to ask for?
That won't delay the process. You can pay it anytime and keep the receipt as you will have to show it in the landing interview. I sent mine with the application, one less pain in the butt.

Reactions: jeet07 and itsme123

itsme123

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
That won't delay the process. You can pay it anytime and keep the receipt as you will have to show it in the landing interview. I sent mine with the application, one less pain in the butt.
oh thats nice .... we thought of doing the same but then skipped ...duh !!!

Do they complete all processing for spouse sponsership within 12 months??? I mean the processing time on website still say 12months. We have plan to go back home but cant till this all gets done. Now as the year end is coming close,getting little impatient :(

david_gat88

Jul 4, 2018

Do they complete all processing for spouse sponsership within 12 months??? I mean the processing time on website still say 12months. We have plan to go back home but cant till this all gets done. Now as the year end is coming close,getting little impatient :([/Q

Do they complete all processing for spouse sponsership within 12 months??? I mean the processing time on website still say 12months. We have plan to go back home but cant till this all gets done. Now as the year end is coming close,getting little impatient :(
They are definitely trying to complete them in 12 months, sadly that doesn't happen to everyone. It can cross the 1 year mark, ( it has for me) if you haven't heard bad new, it's good news :). Just hold on there and share your happiness once you get it.

Reactions: jeet07

EGH

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
App. Filed.......
15-03-2017
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
Waiting since March 15 ..2017 and today I received an update. Elegibility passed..
I am so happy.. nervous and more..
Can someone tell me .. what to expect next?
Thanks

Reactions: iamvenus and jeet07

itsme123

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
They are definitely trying to complete them in 12 months, sadly that doesn't happen to everyone. It can cross the 1 year mark, ( it has for me) if you haven't heard bad new, it's good news :). Just hold on there and share your happiness once you get it.
Definately..... thanks for your help !!! :)

jeet07

Jan 10, 2018
Waiting since March 15 ..2017 and today I received an update. Elegibility passed..
I am so happy.. nervous and more..
Can someone tell me .. what to expect next?
Thanks
Next will be DM on ECAS and you will receive landing interview appointment. Congratulations:) you are almost done

Reactions: EGH

EGH

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
App. Filed.......
15-03-2017
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
Next will be DM on ECAS and you will receive landing interview appointment. Congratulations:) you are almost done
I can’t believe it.. waiting for almost 17 months.. so happy right now

Reactions: jeet07