Jul 6, 2017
Ontario
App. Filed.......
26-06-2017
Doc's Request.
27-07-2017
AOR Received.
25-07-2017
Could someone please tell me what exactly happens at the medical exam? What tests or examinations do they do?
I don't have any medical conditions but I'm really nervous!!
First you fill up a form with a few medical questions. They take a picture of you. They ask you to pee in a tiny cup (urine sample), take your blood, ask various medical question - if u have ever had a surgery, measure your blood pressure, family diseases etc. They pressed on my stomach a few times asked if it hurt. You proceed to have an xray of your chest done. Sign some paperwork. Done ;)

iamvenus

Feb 5, 2014
Category........
FAM
Could someone please tell me what exactly happens at the medical exam? What tests or examinations do they do?
Don't be! It's actually pretty quick. In my experience, I had my urine collected, vision tested, q&a with the doc and a little physical exam (chest, abdomen) then off I went to get my chest xray done and blood drawn.

Julia2018

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
The
Don't be! It's actually pretty quick. In my experience, I had my urine collected, vision tested, q&a with the doc and a little physical exam (chest, abdomen) then off I went to get my chest xray done and blood drawn.
Exactly but it wired on my medical exam they did not took urine simple .only xray and blood .

Reactions: Baharm

samalpe

Jun 22, 2018
Congratulations. Happy for you. Please when they did start review your eligibility ? ??what is ur time line ?
Thank you so much.
I haven't really written down much but here's what I have so far based on ECAS and my CIC online.

App received: August 2nd 2017
IMM 5669 and police certificate request: Sep 19th 2017
Medical Report req: March 20 2018
Additional Police certificate request for 2nd country I forgot to add: March 28 2018
Medical exams passed: April 2018
Eligibility passed: June 21 2018
Decision made in ECAS: June 22 2018

Hope this helps!!!! Best of luck :D

Julia2018

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
I haven't really written down much but here's what I have so far based on ECAS and my CIC online.

App received: August 2nd 2017
IMM 5669 and police certificate request: Sep 19th 2017
Medical Report req: March 20 2018
Additional Police certificate request for 2nd country I forgot to add: March 28 2018
Medical exams passed: April 2018
Eligibility passed: June 21 2018
Decision made in ECAS: June 22 2018

Hope this helps!!!! Best of luck :D
Thank you so much. Hope it Will move quick for all of us. I am september 2017 . I passed my medical exam on april like you .maybe I will pas eligibility soon hahahahaha. Who knows everything is possible with IRCC.
Are they processing ur backround check ?

samalpe

Jun 22, 2018
Thank you so much. Hope it Will move quick for all of us. I am september 2017 . I passed my medical exam on april like you .maybe I will pas eligibility soon hahahahaha. Who knows everything is possible with IRCC.
Are they processing ur backround check ?
Yes, it still says that they're processing my background check. But I've read in other threads that it sometimes never changes even when you get your application approved! So I'm not holding my breath for changes in the system.

gabrielasqs

Sep 26, 2017
Yes, it still says that they're processing my background check. But I've read in other threads that it sometimes never changes even when you get your application approved! So I'm not holding my breath for changes in the system.
Exactly that won’t be updated until land :)

danmuji

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Hi everyone,

An update - I noticed that my background check has changed to "Processing" on June 22, 2018. Is there anything I should expect or will this status stay like this for a long time? Thank you all!

RecentGrad

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
Peterborough
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga + Vancouver
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Hi everyone,

An update - I noticed that my background check has changed to "Processing" on June 22, 2018. Is there anything I should expect or will this status stay like this for a long time? Thank you all!
Which months Applicant are you?

alexandroz

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Fun fact: my landing interview was scheduled for July 2nd, then I received an email from the actual officer saying it was rescheduled for the 5th because the 2nd is a statutory holiday. They seriously didn't notice? Hilarious :D

Reactions: gabrielasqs

Pritharv

Jun 21, 2018
I see that people with Aug 2017 apps are getting movement... I received my medical request back in March, but missed the email, so I missed the initial deadline. I contacted IRCC immediately, and they said it would be fine, I just needed to let them know that I had scheduled my exam, which was at the beginning of May. Since then I have seen no change on my app status. I applied July 2017, and figure I have set myself back about a month with this, but now I'm getting concerned that there is no information about my med exam being received/processed. Does anyone have advice?

Thanks!
Yeah
I see that people with Aug 2017 apps are getting movement... I received my medical request back in March, but missed the email, so I missed the initial deadline. I contacted IRCC immediately, and they said it would be fine, I just needed to let them know that I had scheduled my exam, which was at the beginning of May. Since then I have seen no change on my app status. I applied July 2017, and figure I have set myself back about a month with this, but now I'm getting concerned that there is no information about my med exam being received/processed. Does anyone have advice?

Thanks!
13th june 2017 applicant. they asked for medical again on 1st of may ..o have done it on 18th they send mail that they got that on 19th june they said we send ur file to ndvo and changed in status that start processing hav u got any idea how much time they will take?