+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

BertlCamus

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
Received SA and AIP yesterday. Super happy. But I also received an email from “my” officer asking if I had a chance to do my medical yet. Which I did on April 9, but they did not receive it. Trying to get that sorted now ASAP...

Reactions: Gio1908

Kozyrytka

Star Member
Jul 6, 2017
Ontario
App. Filed.......
26-06-2017
Doc's Request.
27-07-2017
AOR Received.
25-07-2017
Got Decision made!!
Both Sponsor and Principal Applicant approved.
What's next?
Anyone please share.
Wait for an interview landing email (letter) with a date. After the interview you will receive a permanent resident card via mail.

stefpoko

Nov 9, 2017
Did my landing at Etobicoke this morning. They just asked a few Simple questions and we were done in 10 minutes. It feels so good. Good luck to everyone still waiting.
So I take it there was no issue with your spouse's identification, right?? Did you use passport and a piece of mail?

Congrats!!

andrei0917

Star Member
Oct 6, 2017
Hu i need help

I am on PGWP and my husband and I are applying for Inland Spousal sponsorship with OWP. Since I have cic account already, should I apply for the OWP there? I believe it’s all online right? What documents should I submit along with the spousal sponsorship if the OWP is online? I hope someone can help. Thank you

iamvenus

Feb 5, 2014
Category........
FAM
Hu i need help

I am on PGWP and my husband and I are applying for Inland Spousal sponsorship with OWP. Since I have cic account already, should I apply for the OWP there? I believe it’s all online right? What documents should I submit along with the spousal sponsorship if the OWP is online? I hope someone can help. Thank you
I think you have to send both together to Mississauga.

ScarletCountess

Star Member
Nov 25, 2017
Things are definitely starting to move along, I am an August 17 applicant and I got my AIP yesterday, I wonder whatéwhen the next step will be since so many people got a request for an interview just days after!

Also, for people wondering, I left the country with my partner for 2.5 weeks and had absolutely no problem getting back in. I did however have a problem with me eTA not being linked to my passport as they stated, so make sure you double check before travelling.

jeet07

Jan 10, 2018
Things are definitely starting to move along, I am an August 17 applicant and I got my AIP yesterday, I wonder whatéwhen the next step will be since so many people got a request for an interview just days after!

Also, for people wondering, I left the country with my partner for 2.5 weeks and had absolutely no problem getting back in. I did however have a problem with me eTA not being linked to my passport as they stated, so make sure you double check before travelling.
Hi congrats :)

@gabrielasqs u r turn on way buddy !!!

danmuji

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Hu i need help

I was on PGWP when I applied for inland sponsorship. I did it by paper per the sponsorship application instructions.

jeet07

Jan 10, 2018
I sure hope so, I was just reading some posts and noticed people mentioning the ECAS on sponsor's side, did we me something? Other than an email months ago he hasn't received anything nor does he have an online account.
Yes I read it too . Sometimes they don’t change anything online . They go straight to decision made . I have some changes online in ECAS tho .
But doesn’t matter how they do . all I want everyone get their Pr and move on with other things happily . It’s stressful time . Best of luck for ur future .

Reactions: ScarletCountess

RecentGrad

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
Peterborough
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga + Vancouver
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
So August 17 Applicant has heard something? Thats awesome! September 1st Applicant here, waiting game is nearly at the end!