+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

bb4557

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Congrats!

Just to confirm, you didn't see/hear any changes (both sides in process on ECAS, etc.) after medical passed?
That ECAS thing needs oil change, nothing has moved there since ever. Just checked to see if anything change, nothing.

Sponsored Person Sponsorship Application Status Permanent Residence Application Status
---- ----- ----- In Process Application Received

Reactions: Trinh and Amsadek4u

sk000

Jan 3, 2015
That ECAS thing needs oil change, nothing has moved there since ever. Just checked to see if anything change, nothing.

Sponsored Person Sponsorship Application Status Permanent Residence Application Status
Lol... you're right...look at the gas prices these days.. that's why they skipped summer applicants and working on the fall applicants

Reactions: caseyelle

empatio

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Timeline question: how do you know the exact days of your timeline. Some (AOR, Medical request) are pretty obvious since they are in Ecas or sent by email. Other ones ("in process" changes, medicals passed) are not that obvious. It seems like everyone here knows their date and I would like to know how do you do it. What's the secret?

Trinh

Sep 12, 2017

Lol... you're right...look at the gas prices these days.. that's why they skipped summer applicants and working on the fall applicants
Haha, love both of these jokes!

Reactions: sk000

nkoff

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
28-04-2017
AOR Received.
30-05-2017
Med's Request
01-02-2018
Med's Done....
03-02-2018
Timeline question: how do you know the exact days of your timeline. Some (AOR, Medical request) are pretty obvious since they are in Ecas or sent by email. Other ones ("in process" changes, medicals passed) are not that obvious. It seems like everyone here knows their date and I would like to know how do you do it. What's the secret?
the secret is checking your ecas and mycic every 20 minutes like an obsessive-compulsive maniac

Last edited:

buddied94

Star Member
Sep 10, 2017
Etobicoke
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
17-08-2017
Doc's Request.
03-10-2017
AOR Received.
03-10-2017
Med's Request
20-03-2018
Med's Done....
26-03-2018
Interview........
23-07-2018
LANDED..........
23-07-2018
the secret is checking your ecas and mycic every 20 minuets like an obsessive-compulsive maniac
accurate ..... hahaha

alexandroz

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016

Ridiculous! Well, that gives June applicants some hope!

I guess I just gotta stop checking ECAS every minute. You know when you look at a pot on the stovetop and the water inside it never boils but when you leave for a minute and come back it's boiling? Gonna try that with ECAS. No checking for a week.

Reactions: gabrielasqs

empatio

Star Member
May 23, 2017
the secret is checking your ecas and mycic every 20 minutes like an obsessive-compulsive maniac
Haha... great idea! The tricky part of this approach might be finding a substitute activity once you receive landing interview date.

nkoff

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
28-04-2017
AOR Received.
30-05-2017
Med's Request
01-02-2018
Med's Done....
03-02-2018
Haha... great idea! The tricky part of this approach might be finding a substitute activity once you receive landing interview date.
well, i got my date, so i’m checking the calendar every 20 min now lol

bb4557

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Ridiculous! Well, that gives June applicants some hope!

I guess I just gotta stop checking ECAS every minute. You know when you look at a pot on the stovetop and the water inside it never boils but when you leave for a minute and come back it's boiling? Gonna try that with ECAS. No checking for a week.
A few months back I was on a call with an agent at CIC. I asked her why I get conflicting information on ecas and myCIC. She said not to bother with ecas.

LondonEM2028

May 18, 2018
July 28 cic received application
September 15 asked for police certificates and section A form
April 13 asked for medical, medical showed as approved a couple of days later. Sponsors ECAS now shows “we started processing your application on April 30” under the sponsorship part.
We know our application was forwarded to the Vancouver processing centre under a work share agreement (according to our local mp). Anyone have a similar timeline who can provide some hope for us?! We are ontario applicants!

mohamednbil179

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
July 28 cic received application
September 15 asked for police certificates and section A form
April 13 asked for medical, medical showed as approved a couple of days later. Sponsors ECAS now shows “we started processing your application on April 30” under the sponsorship part.
We know our application was forwarded to the Vancouver processing centre under a work share agreement (according to our local mp). Anyone have a similar timeline who can provide some hope for us?! We are ontario applicants!
im july 11 . but under Sponsors ECAS now shows “we started processing your application on augest 2017”
pr side says in process
sponser side says app received
what ur ecas says for both sides ?