AOR Received.
12-03-2017
Med's Done....
June
Interview........
25-01-2018
LANDED..........
25-01-2018
Thanks for your positive thoughts!!! I had my interview yesterday and already linked my PR card to my account!!! Crossing all my fingers and toes :D
Way to go. It'll all be joy at the end. Then the wait for citizenship begins

CdnwifeUSwife

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Peterborough
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
App. Filed.......
21-12-2017
Doc's Request.
08-02-2018
AOR Received.
07-02-2018
Med's Request
15-06-2018
Med's Done....
29-06-2018
LANDED..........
25-10-2018
Same here, sent application on June 6th with the medical. Received medical request this morning. Funny thing is that the IRCC webpage for finding a panel physician is not responsive!
Yes it is frustrating that the panel doc are not responding. I’m Deaf so phone calls are a hassle. I have to use the VRS (sign language operator via video relay service) so maybe the panel doc wasn’t aware of the relay system for the Deaf. Ugh.. I have to find a hearing person to cal and leave the message. Anyone get panel doc’s office to call back??

Cindym

Mar 7, 2018
As far as I'm aware (no access to MyCIC as I used a representative) my background checks are ongoing as I had to submit some extra documentation (primarily a FBI report detailing an infraction from about 12 years ago) so my file is taking a bit longer to clear.

I've received work permits and several re-entries to Canada since then without issue so I'm hoping they just need all of the required docs before my background check is done. As far as I'm aware my civil infraction (from California) is equivalent to a summary offense in Canadian law and since it happened 10+ years ago it is Deemed Rehabilitated.

What stage is your application at?
Still processing background check. Not even start reviewing eligibility yet.

Aob-Dtd

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Goodevening everyone.

Just a quick question,
Me and my husband were planning of temporary renting a place near his work that was own by his company. I probably also get a job down there. So basically, we are just going to stay there during the weekdays and back to his parents house on weekends. And also we are only planning of being there just before winter, cause my husband do only seasonal job.

Was it consider changing address?
Do i need to inform CIC about this or there will be no problem since the address we provided them which is my husband's parents house, where we live now was really our permanent address?

Thankyou for the help guys.

Mar 16, 2018
Update - May 2017 applicant

Hi all,
I would like to thank everyone for sharing their timelines and stories. It really helped me stay positive. I just received AIP this morning and I have been scheduled for a confirmation of permanent residence interview. My timeline is below:

1. Application received: May 23, 2017
2. Sched A requested: June 21, 2017 (I sent PCCs with my app)
3. Medical requested: last week of Jan, 2018 (submitted in three days and medical passed in One Week from the date of submission {as seen on my CIC} )
4. No SA email yet.
5. AIP: March 16, 2018 (received an email in my CIC profile requesting an appointment with a local IRCC office for confirmation of permanent residence)

So there might not be updates on ECAS and you may not receive documents/correspondence in the same order as others. Each case is indeed unique and eventually you shall all get there. Stay positive and continue achieving your goals!

Thanks again everyone and good luck!

Aob-Dtd

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Update - May 2017 applicant

Hi all,
I would like to thank everyone for sharing their timelines and stories. It really helped me stay positive. I just received AIP this morning and I have been scheduled for a confirmation of permanent residence interview. My timeline is below:

1. Application received: May 23, 2017
2. Sched A requested: June 21, 2017 (I sent PCCs with my app)
3. Medical requested: last week of Jan, 2018 (submitted in three days and medical passed in One Week from the date of submission {as seen on my CIC} )
4. No SA email yet.
5. AIP: March 16, 2018 (received an email in my CIC profile requesting an appointment with a local IRCC office for confirmation of permanent residence)

So there might not be updates on ECAS and you may not receive documents/correspondence in the same order as others. Each case is indeed unique and eventually you shall all get there. Stay positive and continue achieving your goals!

Thanks again everyone and good luck!
Wow congrats! That was really early. 10months?? Wow.
Hope to get mine that fast.

Reactions: Mr U and KandyK

melissaj

Star Member
May 2, 2017
Good morning all,

As explained in my earlier comments, I have a representative so most updates CIC sends me goes to them. However, I have access to my online account which only give brief information.

Last night after 12pm I signed in and check my status and it says Decision Made (I got excited :)), then I signed in my husband's account and its says :

Sponsorship Application Status: Decision Made
Permanent Residence Application Status: Decision Made (even more excited)

I did not received any email or letter stating that a Decision has been Made.

Can someone please what this mean? Should I be excited? How long after DM is made does CIC informs you? Thank you in advance!

Oldmacwright

Aug 18, 2017
Good morning all,

As explained in my earlier comments, I have a representative so most updates CIC sends me goes to them. However, I have access to my online account which only give brief information.

Last night after 12pm I signed in and check my status and it says Decision Made (I got excited :)), then I signed in my husband's account and its says :

Sponsorship Application Status: Decision Made
Permanent Residence Application Status: Decision Made (even more excited)

I did not received any email or letter stating that a Decision has been Made.

Can someone please what this mean? Should I be excited? How long after DM is made does CIC informs you? Thank you in advance!
Means you're basically done, congrats.

Nice to see a few people getting DM in this thread recently from May/April 2017, looks like they're on track for the 12 months,