+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

iamvenus

Feb 5, 2014
Category........
FAM
I was been asked to submit the Schedule A Background application form.My question is In the form under Education History for the following two fields what should I write for Bachelors degree study?

1. Level of Education

2. Certificate and diploma issues
1. University or College
2. Diploma

SsJohn

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
App. Filed.......
14-11-2017
AOR Received.
05-01-2018
Med's Request
17-05-2018
Med's Done....
06-06-2018
Hi. How did u get the work permit application number from an agent? What information did they ask for?
I just called CIC and talked to an agent. They would ask for your UCI number and other information to check if your OWP is in the system. If it is, they could provide you the application number. It begins with "W", followed by nine digits.

loubegga

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Does anyone know wh
I just called CIC and talked to an agent. They would ask for your UCI number and other information to check if your OWP is in the system. If it is, they could provide you the application number. It begins with "W", followed by nine digits.
Thanks for the reply.

I called last week and they said it wasn't in the system yet.

Catzzz

Jan 25, 2018
Can any Jan to Mar/Apr inland applicant confirm with me please???

On my cic account (principal applicant) under review of eligibility, it says “your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.” Background check is still in progress.

Do you guys have the same status? I might be paranoid but I thought I remember seeing my review of eligibility being in progress before....

Reactions: Noslord2003

isreyes

Star Member
May 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys, any quick response please :) :) :)
i think you need to stay for a year for you to start sponsoring, but depends also on where you are currently located. at least that's how it works with my sponsor in MA.

isreyes

Star Member
May 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi everyone, i received AOR last jan 17 and linked my account on the same day, but up to now, i still get confused as why on my details tab said - "Your Action is Required". i have read from this forum that some of you uploaded sched A and police clearance but i already forwarded those before thru DHL and i didnt have any request from CIC yet to upload the said documents again. so my question now is should i leave it all like this? or should i start uploading documents even without request? cause i do not know why they say "your action is required".

Reactions: Noslord2003

Rumbi

Mar 22, 2017
Hi please help me, CIC asked me to link my application and I managed to but my account says there is no data available to show. How long does it take for my application to start showing in my account? Does it show immediately or what?

Noslord2003

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
17-02-2017
AOR Received.
12-03-2017
Med's Done....
June
Interview........
25-01-2018
LANDED..........
25-01-2018

On my cic account (principal applicant) under review of eligibility, it says “your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.” Background check is still in progress.

Do you guys have the same status? I might be paranoid but I thought I remember seeing my review of eligibility being in progress before....
That's totally normal, it will change when you get SA just relax. When it changes that means you are at the very end of the process

Reactions: Catzzz

Noslord2003

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
17-02-2017
AOR Received.
12-03-2017
Med's Done....
June
Interview........
25-01-2018
LANDED..........
25-01-2018
hi everyone, i received AOR last jan 17 and linked my account on the same day, but up to now, i still get confused as why on my details tab said - "Your Action is Required". i have read from this forum that some of you uploaded sched A and police clearance but i already forwarded those before thru DHL and i didnt have any request from CIC yet to upload the said documents again. so my question now is should i leave it all like this? or should i start uploading documents even without request? cause i do not know why they say "your action is required".
Call cic immediately don't waste anytime, it's a system glitch and you might need to resend the sch A and police certificate. Just call them and verify.

Reactions: isreyes

abcdmud

Jan 23, 2017
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC - MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
Feb 12, 2017
Doc's Request.
Apr 3, 2017
AOR Received.
Mar 5, 2017
Med's Request
Jun 14, 2017
Med's Done....
Passed Jun 29, 2017
Interview........
Mar 5, 2018
LANDED..........
Mar 13, 2018
Hey!! My husband received Sponsor Approval on Friday (Jan 26, 2018). You can see other details in my signature.

I wonder what step is next.....

Last edited:
Reactions: polar25

inlandPRfeb17

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017

I see the same as well. Feb applciant

Reactions: polar25 and Catzzz

alexandroz

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Hello,

I am a late June 2017 applicant and I'm just waiting for medical request to come, but I just had another doubt to clarify.

Even though my account says that my background check is in progress, on ECAS it only says "application received". Is this normal?