AOR Received.
07-04-2017
Med's Request
15-01-2018
Med's Done....
16-01-2018
Hi. I am new in this forum.
I have 2 question:
1. I sent my aplication April 17-2017 with my aplication open work permit, but I forget to pay all fees, i paid only 100, Someone know what I can do?
2. Medical exams, Before I received the instructions, Can I do my medical exam in mississauga?
Thanks...
Sorry I am not so sure about your first question, did you only pay 100$ or did you pay your sponsor fee and permanent residence fee but only paid 100$ for work permit?

For Question 2, I would recommend waiting until they ask for it because if it expires before you get a decision on your application then you will have to redo again, which is a big waste of money. But it's your decision in the end.

haps22

Star Member
Apr 8, 2017
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
27-03-2017
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
Med's Request
15-01-2018
Med's Done....
16-01-2018
So... Ive been reading a forum about the Validating the Schedule A form and a lot of people are saying it does not generate barcodes...

Has anyone on here gone through this process yet? Can someone on here confirm that they have submitted this form and CIC has accepted it?

Thanks again
Hi! I submitted the Schedule A form just a few weeks ago, and it didn't have any barcodes! Only the validate option.

haps22

Star Member
Apr 8, 2017
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
27-03-2017
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
Med's Request
15-01-2018
Med's Done....
16-01-2018
Hi everyone!

Im currently in this process with everyone else and patiently waiting :)

So far...

Submitted app March 3 2017
Received AOR March 13 2017
Received 2nd AOR April 4th 2017
Received OWP May 1st 2017

I had the same problem as a lot of people on this site and had to call CIC to get them to resend me the email in regards to submitting Schedule A and police checks. This is where my question is... on the CIC basic guide for police checks its a little confusing. This is what it says on the site

Once the application is being processed, we will ask for police certificate(s) from the principal applicant and any family members over the age of 18 (whether they will accompany the principal applicant to Canada or not). This is used to help assess admissibility.

Can someone who has done this before please shed some light on this.... to me this sounds like everyone in my family needs a police history check... Isn't it just for me? What have you done? Just submitted one for yourself? Thanks for your help :)
Hi, only you the applicant need to do the Police check, unless there's more people being sponsored with you:) hope this helps!

Reactions: Emily89

bajanqueen

Star Member
Jan 26, 2017
Is anyone else having trouble getting their barcodes up in the Schedule A form?
Is someone able to send me some troubleshooting options that worked for them?

Thanks so much!
Hello Emily
There is no Barcodes with this form just make sure you sign this form and date it before submission.

Reactions: Yakuza_princess

Emily89

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Hi, only you the applicant need to do the Police check, unless there's more people being sponsored with you:) hope this helps!
That helps! and thats what i thought as well just the wording on the CIC basic guide is confusing

Thanks!

Emily89

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Hi! I submitted the Schedule A form just a few weeks ago, and it didn't have any barcodes! Only the validate option.
Thank you so much! wow this takes a lot of weight off my shoulders... for the past couple days nothing has been going right for me and this ticks another one off the list! phew!! thank you!

haps22

Star Member
Apr 8, 2017
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
27-03-2017
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
Med's Request
15-01-2018
Med's Done....
16-01-2018
That helps! and thats what i thought as well just the wording on the CIC basic guide is confusing

Thanks!
Really confusing! First time I read it, I was pretty sure everyone I named on my application needed to do ito_O
Do you have your Police certificate ready to go?

haps22

Star Member
Apr 8, 2017
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
27-03-2017
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
Med's Request
15-01-2018
Med's Done....
16-01-2018
Thank you so much! wow this takes a lot of weight off my shoulders... for the past couple days nothing has been going right for me and this ticks another one off the list! phew!! thank you!
I can understand! Every little thing in this process is stressful. Good luck with everything :)

Emily89

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Really confusing! First time I read it, I was pretty sure everyone I named on my application needed to do ito_O
Do you have your Police certificate ready to go?
I went down to the police station today and they said 3 weeks.. but I'm having problems with my Australian police check... nothing huge just technical issues on their website grrrrr! So once thats sorted i will be super happy and move on haha

haps22

Star Member
Apr 8, 2017
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
27-03-2017
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
Med's Request
15-01-2018
Med's Done....
16-01-2018
I went down to the police station today and they said 3 weeks.. but I'm having problems with my Australian police check... nothing huge just technical issues on their website grrrrr! So once thats sorted i will be super happy and move on haha
Hope you are able to get that figured out soon!! You're almost there though. After that it will be on to the waiting process.

Annjo89

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015
Yes that's what! The waiting part is the worst. Do you have your Schedule A and Police Check all ready?
I hate the waiting part :)
Yes, I have Schedule A ready (which for me took forever to fill out) and i´m waiting for the Police Checks to be mailed to me, both from Canada and Sweden.

lizzielino

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
App. Filed.......
05-04-2017
Doc's Request.
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-04-2017
I used Temporary Residence - Work permit and Extension
UCI and Family Name
Place of birth: nothing in city/town just press Space button - select your country/territory of birth
Passport number, country of issue, issue dare and expire date
What type of work permit: Open
Information about applicant´s work in Canada:
- current country of residence: Canada
- current martial status
- Which situation applies to the applicant? Applied for permanent residence as a spouse or common-law
Thank you
Its the same combination I have been using (no luck)
I guess they haven't started processing/uploaded mine yet
will keep trying daily

Emily89

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Hope you are able to get that figured out soon!! You're almost there though. After that it will be on to the waiting process.
Im all good now!!! turned out it was the browser i was using woo! now just wait for them to roll in and send them in and wait again yay :)

Reactions: haps22

Jiro

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC - Mississauga
App. Filed.......
28-03-2017
Doc's Request.
17-04-2017
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
Med's Request
26-01-2018
Med's Done....
06-03-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2018
So I gave the IRCC a call specifically about the missing correspondence issue. Called exactly at 8am, and was able to get an agent 15 minutes later. The very friendly IRCC agent seemed to be surprised by this gap between eCAS and myCIC and took note. She then confirmed that the correspondence was for SchA and PCC. When I asked how best to send it, she responded via webform (CSE) and also be registered mail to the CPC in Mississauga.

She also mentioned that the 30 day thing is more of a guideline and not a hard deadline. That if they see an applicant proactively working with the IRCC on their application (ie: asking questions, sending CSE's, requesting clarification/extensions, etc) then they will be more lenient. But ignoring requests completely without communication may become an issue.

Reactions: haps22