IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Has anyone who recently became permanent resident travelled to the US. some insight on the forms and procedures to obtain the proper visa
I am American, all I need is my current Passport.. Canadians and Americans can go back and forth on just that... I just realized your most likely from another Country duhhh me sorry bout that..... You can google that or go to the US State Dept web site and find that answer !
I believe WOLFHAWK was saying, for St. Vincent, a US DS 160 Nonimmigrant visa is required.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
hummm

i dont find it on the cic mail i received online...
INLAND SCLP is required on the letters for it to be inland.... Inland, partners are required to stay inside Canada.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017

Sagekobby

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
Hi guys, I'm Dec 2016, applicant still waiting. I was having a work permit from my refugee claim during my application so I didn't add a work permit application to it. Now the permit is expired and I'm in the process of applying for one. My question is about the fees. Do I have to pay $155 alone or I have to add extra due to been out of status. My claim was denied anyway. Stil waiting for a decision from IRCC regarding the sponsorship.
I did Medicals in Nov and pass.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Hi guys, I'm Dec 2016, applicant still waiting. I was having a work permit from my refugee claim during my application so I didn't add a work permit application to it. Now the permit is expired and I'm in the process of applying for one. My question is about the fees. Do I have to pay $155 alone or I have to add extra due to been out of status. My claim was denied anyway. Stil waiting for a decision from IRCC regarding the sponsorship.
I did Medicals in Nov and pass.
I would pay the $255. They will refund if you overpay. Then for sure, it is covered.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Yes what Mr Profiler said !
If a visa is required, and it's only visiting, DS 160. I just googled the flags of the Carribean to identify the avatar, then 'us visa status vincent'". Wiki says it's visa required for Can/US.

Reactions: father of the year

Andyjack

Jun 7, 2017
What does ECAS say?
I’m not really sure what Ecas says.
I usually just sign in to Mycic account. I click on what says “ Application Recieved” and the bring up my permanent residence statue which says application received on June 29, 2016
Got a correspondence for medical and schedule A
Then it says medical received
Then I got another correspondence for PCC
So since that nothing. I’ve call cic and they said they processing my background check still and medical which expired last month has been extended.
I’ve used the self service option several times and it’s always the same thing. I passed the medical, do not need an interview, they don’t need fingerprints, they are processing background checks.
It’s already going 22 months now and I don’t know what else to do.

Andyjack

Jun 7, 2017
When exactly does CIC begin background check? Is it once you have submitted schedule A or PCC? or after your one’s medical has passed? Cuz I don’t know why my file is taking this long.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
I’m not really sure what Ecas says.
I usually just sign in to Mycic account. I click on what says “ Application Recieved” and the bring up my permanent residence statue which says application received on June 29, 2016
Got a correspondence for medical and schedule A
Then it says medical received
Then I got another correspondence for PCC
So since that nothing. I’ve call cic and they said they processing my background check still and medical which expired last month has been extended.
I’ve used the self service option several times and it’s always the same thing. I passed the medical, do not need an interview, they don’t need fingerprints, they are processing background checks.
It’s already going 22 months now and I don’t know what else to do.
I don't trust myCIC.

ECAS: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
If the sponsor has a maiden name, try that

goteborg

Mar 6, 2018
When exactly does CIC begin background check? Is it once you have submitted schedule A or PCC? or after your one’s medical has passed? Cuz I don’t know why my file is taking this long.
normally background check its after you provide the police records i know its taking time we are in the same boat