IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Application received on Oct 2016, started to be processed on November, request to send another criminal record in April and had landing interview on 1st Feb. My application side was always just received then suddenly turned into DM on January. Should come soon.
Sorry, you landed already? Which office did you land at? What was the time between DM and landing?

Lily44

Jan 26, 2018
Hmm I got the email said appointment for landing on January 10th then I got an email from Cic the next day said my status changed. My appointment was scheduled on Feb 1st on the vancouver island. But technically I was landed in Surrey on the landing paper. A bit confusing.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Hmm I got the email said appointment for landing on January 10th then I got an email from Cic the next day said my status changed. My appointment was scheduled on Feb 1st on the vancouver island. But technically I was landed in Surrey on the landing paper. A bit confusing.
Thanks for sharing that. Vancouver is a very busy office. So it's useful to keep tabs on them :).

Etobicoke (Toronto), Montreal, and Can city are the busiest. I would say Calgary and Edmonton would be next. The rest are not so busy. I think St John's NFLD might be the least busy.

But, I digress. Thanks for that! Congrats!

Lily44

Jan 26, 2018
Thank you.Now I just need to wait for my PR card as planed to travel in April. I wasnt be able to get landing paper on the occasion cause the computer system was broken down. And it happened in Victoria as well. Guess i have to apply PRTD.

rhapsodyy

Apr 18, 2017
Hey all! Just a question that hopefully someone can help ease my mind with an answer to! I sponsored my common-law partner at the end of 2016 (Specifically December 2nd, 2016) using the inland application, and since almost the very beginning both the "sponsor" application and the "applicant" application on CIC's website have said "In Process". He was asked for his background check from the RCMP sometime in.. April if I recall? And since then there have been no updates. Until about a week and a half ago, when I signed in to check the status of our application, and under my portion for the sponsor it has suddenly switched to "Application Received". What does this mean? First I thought it may have been a computer glitch, but it has sat on Application Received since. Isn't that a step backwards?? It's making me nervous that there's an issue. Has anyone experienced this before, where In Process switched to Application Received after a year and a few months? Thank you!

FAWEZANA

Sep 19, 2017
@profiler
Hi Profiler,
We received this email from IRCC and we have some issues about that need your lucid advise:

"I am pleased to advise you that the processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You have been selected to participate in a telephone interview for the purpose of obtaining permanent resident (PR) status in Canada. Your application for permanent residence will be finalized during a telephone interview that has been scheduled for:
Date: FEBRUARY 23, 2018.
Please confirm your and your sponsor’s presence by completing the attendance form by February 19, 2018 in order for our office to send you further instructions.
STEP 2: Confirming your attendance Please upload the following documents directly through your online account.  Provide a copy of your passport biodata page.  Complete, sign and date the attendance form.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Please contact us immediately at IRCC.PRConfirmation-ConfirmationRP.IRCC@cic.gc.ca if the following applies:  You and your sponsor are unable to attend the scheduled interview.  You have pre-booked travels outside of Canada in the 90 days following your interview.  You receive this invitation, but have already scheduled your interview in person at a local IRCC office.  You are currently outside of Canada.  You have questions related to the interview.

Attendance Form
Please complete this form to confirm your attendance:
My sponsor and I confirm our presence at the telephone interview Yes ☐ No ☐
Provide your last entry date in Canada
Provide the name of the last port of entry you entered in Canada

Our situation:
We are currently outside Canada, Back on february 20th.
First, We understand we have to call immediately at IRCC since we are currently outside Canada. Definitely we are able to attend the interview on the 23th but it is demanded to confirm our attendance the 19th _a day before our scheduled arrival to Canada_ and it is also demanded to provide the last entry date in Canada in the attendance form.
Our question:
We understand the call center will instruct us what to do but we would love (before calling) to have some tips to ensure keeping this landing-schedule or at least not delaying it too much further..

Many thanks

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Hey all! Just a question that hopefully someone can help ease my mind with an answer to! I sponsored my common-law partner at the end of 2016 (Specifically December 2nd, 2016) using the inland application, and since almost the very beginning both the "sponsor" application and the "applicant" application on CIC's website have said "In Process". He was asked for his background check from the RCMP sometime in.. April if I recall? And since then there have been no updates. Until about a week and a half ago, when I signed in to check the status of our application, and under my portion for the sponsor it has suddenly switched to "Application Received". What does this mean? First I thought it may have been a computer glitch, but it has sat on Application Received since. Isn't that a step backwards?? It's making me nervous that there's an issue. Has anyone experienced this before, where In Process switched to Application Received after a year and a few months? Thank you!
The PCC request could have bee .part of a batch (possibly unnecessary). During the time you suggested they did have a couple weird glitches. So it is nothing to worry about. Worry if you get a procedural fairness letter :).

You should be hearing any time now from them regarding a decision...

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
@profiler
Hi Profiler,
We received this email from IRCC and we have some issues about that need your lucid advise:

"I am pleased to advise you that the processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You have been selected to participate in a telephone interview for the purpose of obtaining permanent resident (PR) status in Canada. Your application for permanent residence will be finalized during a telephone interview that has been scheduled for:
Date: FEBRUARY 23, 2018.
Please confirm your and your sponsor’s presence by completing the attendance form by February 19, 2018 in order for our office to send you further instructions.
STEP 2: Confirming your attendance Please upload the following documents directly through your online account.  Provide a copy of your passport biodata page.  Complete, sign and date the attendance form.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Please contact us immediately at IRCC.PRConfirmation-ConfirmationRP.IRCC@cic.gc.ca if the following applies:  You and your sponsor are unable to attend the scheduled interview.  You have pre-booked travels outside of Canada in the 90 days following your interview.  You receive this invitation, but have already scheduled your interview in person at a local IRCC office.  You are currently outside of Canada.  You have questions related to the interview.

Attendance Form

Our situation:
We are currently outside Canada, Back on february 20th.
First, We understand we have to call immediately at IRCC since we are currently outside Canada. Definitely we are able to attend the interview on the 23th but it is demanded to confirm our attendance the 19th _a day before our scheduled arrival to Canada_ and it is also demanded to provide the last entry date in Canada in the attendance form.
Our question:
We understand the call center will instruct us what to do but we would love (before calling) to have some tips to ensure keeping this landing-schedule or at least not delaying it too much further..

Many thanks
Congrats. Confirm the appointment by simply replying to the email and say whether you will attend or not... Easy :)

It's a telephone landing. So as long as your phone works wherever you will be on the 23rs, no issues.

FAWEZANA

Sep 19, 2017
Congrats. Confirm the appointment by simply replying to the email and say whether you will attend or not... Easy :)
Yes, but we have to confirm by the 19th ( a day before our return to Canada) and in the attendance form we have to send with the confirmation we have to provide the date of last entry to Canada. should we write the 20th or the last entry before that go back to august 2016?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Yes, but we have to confirm by the 19th ( a day before our return to Canada) and in the attendance form we have to send with the confirmation we have to provide the date of last entry to Canada. should we write the 20th or the last entry before that go back to august 2016?
You can't email them now? You're online, right? I am assuming you have a travel plan, or at least a ticket to return (you seem to know the date). So you'd say that date and port of entry, and you could include the previous time to that in the email?

FAWEZANA

Sep 19, 2017
You can't email them now? You're online, right? I am assuming you have a travel plan, or at least a ticket to return (you seem to know the date). So you'd say that date and port of entry, and you could include the previous time to that in the email?
Sure we can email all the information, we have confirmed flights tickets for the 20th.
So everything should be fine, We have just to email them that we are currently outside Canada and join an attachment of our confirmed booking. then proceed with the attendance confirmation by sending them the passport biodata and the signed attendance form . Right?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Sure we can email all the information, we have confirmed flights tickets for the 20th.
So everything should be fine, We have just to email them that we are currently outside Canada and join an attachment of our confirmed booking. then proceed with the attendance confirmation by sending them the passport biodata and the signed attendance form . Right?
I haven't seen the form, but sounds right

FAWEZANA

Sep 19, 2017
I haven't seen the form, but sounds right
Attendance Form
If you have accompanying dependent children that are 14 years and older, please confirm their presence for the telephone interview Yes ☐ No ☐ N/A☐
Please select your language preference for the telephone interview English ☐ French ☐

I can be reached at these Canadian telephone numbers 1. ________________________________ 2. ________________________________

Consent and declaration of the applicant Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) may want to contact you in the future to ask you about any services you received from the Department prior to the application process, during the application process and services received after arriving in Canada. IRCC will use this information, along with the information provided by other individuals, for research, performance measurement or evaluation purposes. IRCC will not use this information to make any decisions related to your application in process. Do you consent to be contacted by IRCC in the future? Yes☐ No☐ Declaration of the applicant I declare that the information I have given is truthful, complete and correct. Declaration of the sponsor I agree and understand all the obligations, responsibilities and terms outlined in the Sponsorship and Undertaking Agreement form? Yes☐ No☐ Signature of the principal applicant Date: Signature of the sponsor Date:

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Attendance Form
If you have accompanying dependent children that are 14 years and older, please confirm their presence for the telephone interview Yes ☐ No ☐ N/A☐
Please select your language preference for the telephone interview English ☐ French ☐

I can be reached at these Canadian telephone numbers 1. ________________________________ 2. ________________________________

Consent and declaration of the applicant Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) may want to contact you in the future to ask you about any services you received from the Department prior to the application process, during the application process and services received after arriving in Canada. IRCC will use this information, along with the information provided by other individuals, for research, performance measurement or evaluation purposes. IRCC will not use this information to make any decisions related to your application in process. Do you consent to be contacted by IRCC in the future? Yes☐ No☐ Declaration of the applicant I declare that the information I have given is truthful, complete and correct. Declaration of the sponsor I agree and understand all the obligations, responsibilities and terms outlined in the Sponsorship and Undertaking Agreement form? Yes☐ No☐ Signature of the principal applicant Date: Signature of the sponsor Date:
Sounds right to me.

Reactions: FAWEZANA