Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN 11, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 26, 2016
OHIP, just drop by Service Ontario. Takes a few seconds to make it permanent. They send a new card via mail. SIN is generally the same.

Etobicoke can be 9-10 wks. So, you should see something any day now (they usually schedule a week or two in advance).

I posted a link above describing landing at Etobicoke.

Hi Profiler,

It’s been 12 weeks since my ECAS changed to DM, still waiting for appointment from Etiobioke office. Does it take this long? I have to travel by feb 1st, is there anyway I can call and speed up the process? Last time when I called cic rep said it takes 8 to 10 weeks. Stressed and little worried.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Hi Profiler,

It’s been 12 weeks since my ECAS changed to DM, still waiting for appointment from Etiobioke office. Does it take this long? I have to travel by feb 1st, is there anyway I can call and speed up the process? Last time when I called cic rep said it takes 8 to 10 weeks. Stressed and little worried.
When did you last call them?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
just checked application status: under Sponsorship Application Status it changed from "Application Received" to "In Process"
You've likely been sent (or have already received) your AIP letter. Congrats.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017

mak31086

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN 11, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 26, 2016
Is there anyway rep can keep a note to officer who handles my case?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017

janecki

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
You've likely been sent (or have already received) your AIP letter. Congrats.
Have not seen AIP letter in email - do they send it by snail mail?
Also this letter is required to apply for OHIP - correct?
My wife was out of status with OWP applied for 13 months ago

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Have not seen AIP letter in email - do they send it by snail mail?
Also this letter is required to apply for OHIP - correct?
My wife was out of status with OWP applied for 13 months ago
Yes this is the letter you can take to the Service Ontario office. If she also applied for an OWP and was out of status, they will process the OWP now.

CIC has had email delays in the past. What we found was around 6pm was the time they seemed to send the emails in batches.

Unfortunately, the OWP/AIP may be a moot point, because they may have already finished processing your wife's case as well (if criminality, security, and medical results are all available and valid). Check ECAS in the morning, to see if the file changes to DM.

mdureja1

Jul 7, 2015

Hello,

I have applied for Permanent Residency under Family Class Inside Canada and my application was received in April 2016. I got a correspondence in May 2017asking for more details which I submitted the same day. There has been no update since then. It says additional documents were received in August 2017 and since then they have been doing background check.

Has this happened to anyone and what next should i be doing ?

Also I am unable to link my paper application to online tool.

Please suggest.

RENL

Jan 16, 2018
Hi everyone,

I submitted my spouse sponsorship application (INLAND). I received a DECISION made in the sponsorship column and IN PROGRESS in the PR column. I did not receive any email. What will be the next step? Please also advise on how long it will take for the PR to process.

Thank you.

Jan 11, 2018
I am a 2016 July applicant. Just receive the notification from mycic that my application has been transfer to the Etobicoke office today. Seems there are still weeks to wait before Etobicoke office contacts me. Just a question, I have not pay the Rights of Permanent Residence Fee yet. The letter says that "If you have not already made this payment, you must submit proof of the payment to this office as soon as possible via email, facsimile or mail at". However, there is no email or physical address provided. Btw, what is the facsimile? Just wondering if there is anyone who had similar experience? Thanks in advance.

RENL

Jan 16, 2018
Congrats. That's the DM Letter + Landing Invitation. It means you are finished. On [time] on [day next week] 2018, you'll land and become a PR.

Photographs: get a wal-mart photographer to give you passport photos (it's what they need). They seem to work well. And yes bring the RPRF receipt to prove you paid it.
Are you an inland applicant?

rosa_landaverde

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada Immigration Centre in Etobicoke will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application.

IMPORTANT: You and your family members, if any, will be required to present original identification document(s) to the Canada Immigration Centre at your appointment. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or identity documents.

"WE JUST GOT THIS LETTER" THE PROBLEM WE HAVE NOW IS THAT MY HUSBAND JUST GOT HIS NEW PASSPORT AND THE APPLICATION HAS HIS OLD PASSPORT INFORMATION SINCE HE LOST HIS PASSPORT JUST 5 WEEKS AGO AND WE DID SEND THE NEW PASSPORT INFORMATION TO THE ONLINE ENQUIRY 3 WEEKS AGO BUT IMMIGRATION CUSTOMER SERVICE SAID IT DOESN APPEAR YET, BUT TODAY WE GOT THIS LETTER SAYING OUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN SENT TO "ETOBICOKE" WHICH MEANS WE NEED TO RESEND THE NEW PASSPORT INFORMATION TO ETOBICOKE OFFICE SINCE WE PREVIOUSLY SENT IT TO VEGREVILLE ONLINE ENQUIRY SYSTEM..IS THERE AN ONLINE SYSTEM THAT I CAN USE SPECIFICALLY FOR 'ETOBICOKE' OFFICE. I AM NOT EVEN SURE IF THEY HAVE A NUMBER TO CONTACT THEM AS WELL. I WONDER HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE TO HEAR FROM THEM TOO??????? ANYONE THAT MAY HELP ME WITH SOME INFORMATION. ?????????????????????????????????? ALSO, DOES THIS MEAN MY HUSBAND AND I WILL BE INTERVIEW ??????????