Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
13-07-2017
My Timeline:

July 18 /2016: application received

June 8 / 2017: AIP

October 10/2017: case transferred to etobicoke

Till Now waiting for the landing notice.
Did you try to talk to the cic agent?
I applied on July 13/2016

Decision made on both side on ecas - November 21

Now I waiting for Etobicoke office to contact me.

What’s your status?

kintogaga

Jul 9, 2011
I applied on July 13/2016

Decision made on both side on ecas - November 21

Now I waiting for Etobicoke office to contact me.

What’s your status?
Hi there,
I got my DM on October 10 2017 and till now still waiting for the landing notice from the etobicoke office. It's been 7 weeks of waiting so I called in to Cic office today the agent told me the current processing time is changed to 9 weeks. ( regular processing time was 7-8 weeks before). So she asked me to wait for another 2 weeks and if by then I still don't get any notice from the local office, the cic agent will contact the local office regarding to this delayed case. Good luck to both of us.

pooroo0

Nov 29, 2017
Hi

This is my first time to share my concern on this forum.

I applied on July 13 2016 using representative (lawyer)
Aip Sap approved April 10 2017
DM Oct 3 2017

I received the approval letter in french and saying my application is complete and Montreal office will contact me.
But I live in Toronto. My lawyer told me that he will contact someone at IRCC in Toronto and they will email him my appointment letter.
I confirmed with him next day if he contacted the person in Toronto and he said yes and is waiting for their response.
It has been 8 weeks since then.

I was worried so I called CIC Call centre and the representative told me it was a mistake and the representative will send direct message to the Etobicoke office and send me the correct approval letter.

I asked if there's a note anywhere my laywer contacted and update my status.
she told me she doesn't see anything on her system about this matter and Etobicoke office's current wait time is for 9 weeks

Now my question is that will this delay my appointment letter to 9 weeks from now on?
I thought my long journey finally came to an end but another problem came up...

ripper44

Nov 24, 2016
Hello Profiler and group. We are Nov 2016 applicants and today got the Invitation to Pre-arrival services, which from what I see is for outland and was sent in error. Does that provide any sort of clues that maybe we are close to landing?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Hello Profiler and group. We are Nov 2016 applicants and today got the Invitation to Pre-arrival services, which from what I see is for outland and was sent in error. Does that provide any sort of clues that maybe we are close to landing?
It's an error, and it really doesn't. What does ECAS say? From what I recall, you had a document request from less than a month ago, right?

ripper44

Nov 24, 2016
It's an error, and it really doesn't. What does ECAS say? From what I recall, you had a document request from less than a month ago, right?
Hi Profiler. That's right, we had a request for the FBI Certificate (no criminal record) and co-habitation proof (we had lots) on October 13. We sent everything in October 20. So, we should maybe be coming up on some news soon I hope.

mohsin148

Nov 1, 2017
Hi,

I just paid the right of permanent residence fee (RPRF). On the letter it says that print the receipr and complete the payer information section by hand. My question is: Where is the payer information section? I dont see it anywhere. i just got the confirmation of my payment on my email. Thats it. The payer information section is nowhere to be seen, not even on the website.

Should I just fill out that information and attach it separately with this

masouleht

Star Member
Apr 8, 2017
@profiler @sylvain1 Is this AIP? received today
This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or
Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent
residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that
a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent
resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks
for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they
are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident
until you and all your family members have met these requirements.
IMPORTANT: Passports for yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of
your stay in Canada.
Temporary Resident Status in Canada
You must have legal temporary resident status in Canada to remain in the country legally.
Having legal temporary residence status means you are in possession of a document issued by
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) which allows you to remain in Canada
for the period of time specified on this document. This document may be in the form of a visitor
extension, work permit, study permit or temporary resident permit.
Although out-of-status spouses and common-law partners may now apply for permanent
residence in the Spouse or Common-law Partner in Canada Class, persons without legal
immigration status in Canada may be subject to removal proceedings at any time for failing to
have or maintain legal immigration status in Canada.
Applying for an open work permit and/or study permit
If you have not already done so, you may now apply for an open work permit, which will allow
you to work in the occupation and location of your choice. You may also apply for a study
permit. If applying for a study permit, please ensure you include a letter from the educational
institution you plan to attend. The letter should outline the type of course or program for which
you are registered, the start date and the expected completion date. To obtain the correct forms,
please visit the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) website

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent
residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that
a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent
resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks
for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they
are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident
IMPORTANT: Passports for yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of
your stay in Canada.
You must have legal temporary resident status in Canada to remain in the country legally.
Having legal temporary residence status means you are in possession of a document issued by
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) which allows you to remain in Canada
for the period of time specified on this document. This document may be in the form of a visitor
Although out-of-status spouses and common-law partners may now apply for permanent
residence in the Spouse or Common-law Partner in Canada Class, persons without legal
immigration status in Canada may be subject to removal proceedings at any time for failing to
If you have not already done so, you may now apply for an open work permit, which will allow
you to work in the occupation and location of your choice. You may also apply for a study
permit. If applying for a study permit, please ensure you include a letter from the educational
institution you plan to attend. The letter should outline the type of course or program for which
you are registered, the start date and the expected completion date. To obtain the correct forms,
Congrats. AIP.

Reactions: masouleht

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Hi,

I just paid the right of permanent residence fee (RPRF). On the letter it says that print the receipr and complete the payer information section by hand. My question is: Where is the payer information section? I dont see it anywhere. i just got the confirmation of my payment on my email. Thats it. The payer information section is nowhere to be seen, not even on the website.

Should I just fill out that information and attach it separately with this
Just print out the PDF, and bring it to your landing.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Hi Profiler. That's right, we had a request for the FBI Certificate (no criminal record) and co-habitation proof (we had lots) on October 13. We sent everything in October 20. So, we should maybe be coming up on some news soon I hope.
Usually 30-60 days after that you should hear from them...

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Hi

This is my first time to share my concern on this forum.

I applied on July 13 2016 using representative (lawyer)
Aip Sap approved April 10 2017
DM Oct 3 2017

I received the approval letter in french and saying my application is complete and Montreal office will contact me.
But I live in Toronto. My lawyer told me that he will contact someone at IRCC in Toronto and they will email him my appointment letter.
I confirmed with him next day if he contacted the person in Toronto and he said yes and is waiting for their response.
It has been 8 weeks since then.

I was worried so I called CIC Call centre and the representative told me it was a mistake and the representative will send direct message to the Etobicoke office and send me the correct approval letter.

I asked if there's a note anywhere my laywer contacted and update my status.
she told me she doesn't see anything on her system about this matter and Etobicoke office's current wait time is for 9 weeks

Now my question is that will this delay my appointment letter to 9 weeks from now on?
I thought my long journey finally came to an end but another problem came up...
When you switch offices, it can take 1-9 weeks. You can't avoid that unfortunately.

pooroo0

Nov 29, 2017
When you switch offices, it can take 1-9 weeks. You can't avoid that unfortunately.
Thank you for your response.
The laywer told me that he did contact somene at IRCC in Toronto.

I hope he DID it and now showing on the system is just glitch or something...

Thank you so much for your help..

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
your stay in Canada.
Yes, congratulations! With that, you can now register to the health coverage of your province (RAMQ, OHIP,...).
So, what you sent as additional documents was enough to convince them.

Reactions: masouleht