Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-06-2016 PCC requested
AOR Received.
15-03-2016 / 13-06-2016
browning911 said:
Letter from your landlord indicating that you both reside at your current address and for how long. A bill in your name and a bill in spouse's name with same address. Bank statements with both names and address,
Thanks browning911, we can prove that we are in the same address but no documents showed both name on it
, rogers phone bill in the same plan so only my name.

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
SA_to_Canada said:
I am happy to report that we received our letter today confirming our landing interview will be on Apr 10th in Surrey, B.C., 17 days after receiving DM. Total time, just under 14 months from submitting application on Feb 17 2016 to the landing interview Apr 10 2017. :D :D :D :D :D :D
This is beautiful ! Congrats

rganesh

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Nov 2016
RaviJ said:
Guys I finally received my owp in the mail today ...thank you guys for all the help.
I want to extend or apply for a travel visa.it was expired last year October .can u advise on what I need to do and how long it takes to be approved
Congrats RaviJ

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
RaviJ said:
Guys I finally received my owp in the mail today ...thank you guys for all the help.
I want to extend or apply for a travel visa.it was expired last year October .can u advise on what I need to do and how long it takes to be approved

Finally!
Very happy for you...are you within the month deadline your work gave you?

SA_to_Canada

Oct 3, 2016
GuyanaGirl said:
This is beautiful ! Congrats
Thank you, we are very excited. IRCC site shows processing time for first PR card is 45 days. Given that they still show 26 months as the processing time for inland spousal PR apps, does anyone know if the 45 days is accurate or not?

RaviJ

Star Member
Oct 12, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/27/16
AOR Received.
11/02/16
Med's Done....
upfront
GuyanaGirl said:
Finally!
Very happy for you...are you within the month deadline your work gave you?
Yes GuyanaGirl with 2 weeks to spare...lol...super happy...now I just want to extend my visa and take my wife and daughter on a trip to beautiful guyana

Hope-for-luck

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-06-2016 PCC requested
AOR Received.
15-03-2016 / 13-06-2016
SA_to_Canada said:
I am happy to report that we received our letter today confirming our landing interview will be on Apr 10th in Surrey, B.C., 17 days after receiving DM. Total time, just under 14 months from submitting application on Feb 17 2016 to the landing interview Apr 10 2017. :D :D :D :D :D :D
Wow, cool, Congratulations SA_to_Canada

Hope-for-luck

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-06-2016 PCC requested
AOR Received.
15-03-2016 / 13-06-2016
legolg said:
Same thing here. I been unemployed since my out of status 2 years ago. It's definitely hard with only my boyfriend bringing in an income. I cannot wait for this to be over and for me to be able to work again. I had a great job and they were sending me to finish my school through an apprenticeship program. Definitely heartbreaking. Good luck on tuesday!
Thanks legolg, your turn is coming very soon, best wishes to
you too. ;)

Hope-for-luck

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-06-2016 PCC requested
AOR Received.
15-03-2016 / 13-06-2016
mmusial15 said:
Application mailed 07-22-2016
Application Recvd: 07-25-2016
10-17-16 was sent email advising family information form was not completed in full.
11-07-16 visitor record expired; was advised that was ok as I had implied status
03-08-16 contacted call centre CIC to check status of application and to see if there was any way I could apply for OWP while PR was processing. Was advised I was out of status and yes I needed to send in OWP to try and gain status again.
3-30-17 Received letter advising me that I was past the restoration period of 90 days and could not obtain restoration of status.
3-31-17 Spoke with call Centre CIC and was advised I am out of status, no implied status. Was told there is no way to restore my status at this time and I must wait until first letter of approval is received to be able to send in for OWP and obtain status again.

I am worried that because I have no status that my PR application will be denied, or that I will be deported. I have been told by several people on different forums not to get hung up on this information and to just wait and see where it goes, but this is the scariest situation I have ever been in. According to some things I have read that on CIC Manual IP8: CIC is committed to family reunification and facilitating processing in cases of genuine spouse and common-law partners already living together in Canada. CIC is also committed to preventing the hardship resulting from the separation of spouses and common-law partners together in Canada, where possible.

This means that spouses or common-law partners in Canada, regardless of their immigration status, are now able to apply for permanent residence from within Canada, in accordance with the same criteria as members of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada class. The facilitative policy applies only to relationships in which undertakings of support have been submitted. ...

I am really unsure if this applies to me, I sent in my PR application before my status expired. I am seeking advice, etc. Thanks.
Dont worry IP8 will fix that, when we applied for inland, my
wife was out of status too even though we paid all the fees for
restoration but unfortunately it was over 90 days have to wait
until you have AIP. CBSA was not touched us. and no refund for those OWP,
restoration and permit holder fees etc.

dlre

Star Member
Aug 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
egerman41 said:
No, just me.

Do they call to request an interview, or is that via email?
It could be a call for verifying information and they may ask a few questions regarding your relationship.

Fun facts: I got interviewed on the telephone without knowing it was an interview. They started by asking me to verify my number and address..even though they called me on my cell. Luckily I passed 8)

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
dlre said:
It could be a call for verifying information and they may ask a few questions regarding your relationship.

Fun facts: I got interviewed on the telephone without knowing it was an interview. They started by asking me to verify my number and address..even though they called me on my cell. Luckily I passed 8)
Was that in your GCMS notes?

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
RaviJ said:
Yes GuyanaGirl with 2 weeks to spare...lol...super happy...now I just want to extend my visa and take my wife and daughter on a trip to beautiful guyana
Check the CIC website for instructions on getting your visa extension/renewed.

Also be mindful of advise to not leave the country and as inland applicant...IF you are for some reason denied reentry then your application will be deemed abandoned. Some people have had no issues....some people have had issues.

Where in Guyana are you from, if you don't mind me asking

Sam8119

Aug 26, 2016
@Profiler: Do you by any chance know if the sponsor misses a call of CIC officer (and her VM was also full), what is the next step to do? Apparently they called my wife while she was in a meeting. She tried to call back but it went to her VM. Another question, how can I get the details of my eMedical my doc uploaded to CIC ? Just curious if I can ask CIC for it or my doc or neither or both?

Thanks
Sam

Sam8119

Aug 26, 2016
Congratulations..!!

SA_to_Canada said: